Sign in to follow this  
Jack Barak

Jason Puncheon

With Colin being given another go at the Palace job and his and Jason Puncheon''s well publicised spat would anyone else like to see a bid lodged? We might get him for reasonable money as I guess JP isn''t looking forward to having his future decided by Colin and it would free up money for Palace to give to Colin for a signing before the window closes.I think he would be a great signing for this league and although we probably do not need the extra cover in that position it never hurts to have a few extra options.

PS - Alright Anthony, it''s time to register and have a post?

To be honest I think he will go to a prem club if he leaves. He was Palace''s best player last season so teams like Burnely, Leicester, WBA or QPR would be interested.

If Adams wants him then I imagine a loan might be our best bet once the window closes.

To be honest though I think Warnock needs all the help he can get at Palace and won''t want to lose Puncheon.

[quote user="Jenkins"]His toilet habits would concern me.[/quote]"He s**ts when he wants, he s**ts when he wannnnntssss, oh Jason Puncheon, he s**ts when he wants.."

Good evening Sir H. You have finally broken my cover.

Not sure about this one. I quite like Puncheon, he is unspectacular but seems quite effective, although I am not sure he is better than our current crop of players. Plus it would upset my Palace mate and could affect the transfer of the signed City shirt that he has acquired for me and is keeping safe until I next brave the wastelands of East Croydon.

[quote user="Hansterbubble"]Good evening Sir H. You have finally broken my cover.

Not sure about this one. I quite like Puncheon, he is unspectacular but seems quite effective, although I am not sure he is better than our current crop of players. Plus it would upset my Palace mate and could affect the transfer of the signed City shirt that he has acquired for me and is keeping safe until I next brave the wastelands of East Croydon.[/quote]Evening matey, good to see you on board.he would be a good signing for the system we are looking to play, would act as cover for any of the three behind Grabban but as said above he will probably be wanted at Palace or will find a Prem home. Anyway, I would like to see him at City if we could.