Sign in to follow this  
Bill

League cup draw

[quote user="Molly Windley"]The binners knocked out by Crawley in the previous round or some other binners?[/quote]did they ?oh dearhow sad ....

Nearly a whole day without mentioning Ipswich. You''ll get there in the end little Joey........

I''m relieved we won''t have to play them again for a while. They we''re all over us last time, we were so lucky to scrape a win, we were completely outplayed!

I can watch the draw in peace now without having to sweat about coming up against a team of their calibre again!!! Best Ipswich side I''ve ever seen!

Funny how they got beaten by a side we beat with kids, reserves and completely unfit players....hmm strange.

Guess they just wanted out of the cup to focus on their title challenge

If anyone finishes above them they''ll win the league

Reply to an Existing Message

The message you are replying to: League cup draw

pink''un » Have Your Say » Main Discussion... » League cup draw

City1st wrote the following post at 26/08/2014 11:07 PM:

"I hope we get the binners"

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

[quote user="Herman "]Nearly a whole day without mentioning Ipswich. You''ll get there in the end little Joey........[/quote]

http://creatingyourbeyond.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/428-hero-on-a-hook-fish.jpg

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Herman "]Nearly a whole day without mentioning Ipswich. You''ll get there in the end little Joey........[/quote]

http://creatingyourbeyond.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/428-hero-on-a-hook-fish.jpg[/quote]

City 1st on his daily rounds - "Come on out, I know you''re in there........"

no away draw at some silly little club miles awaywe barely break even on the money side of thingsand our supporters have a long old trek either way

nice easy home draw to a lower league club, then a PL club after

Wemberlee !

shrewsburyfailing that it bit of ''flat cappery'' with either Bradford or Sheff Utdhaven''t played them for somewhile

[quote user="City1st"]shrewsburyfailing that it bit of ''flat cappery'' with either Bradford or Sheff Utdhaven''t played them for somewhile

[/quote]

wha hay how good was that !(though I did want them at home)

almost 30 years ago

then way back when the ground only had one roof (and a Wensum Stand, supposedly)

click here

Played them in both our visits to the second tier in the 80s. Won all 4 times. Also played them over 2 legs in this competition drawing there and finally going through at Carrow Road AET with goals from Fash and Joe Royle.

gay Meadow was a lovely old groundShrewsbury Town FC Gay Meadow mf67.jpg

replaced with this functional onehttp://images.teamtalk.com/08/09/800x600/Shrewsbury-New-Meadow_1221894.jpg

ps have we ever signed anyone from Shrewsbury ?

A bit late to the party...I would have liked Coventry away, if they were still in it. Could''ve gone to the Ricoh... or MK Dons now !