Sign in to follow this  
tblowers9

Matty pattison

Couldn''t help but smile at the thought of seeing this guy at carrow road again after some of the stories from his time here! He is on trial with Birmingham apparently on ssn transfer thing

Strewth, the Championship is the place for regurgitating a nightmare.

First Fozzy, now Pongo Pattison, I hate to think where Bobby Eagle might surface.

Actually I could think of one club I''d love to see him play for in the Chump, it''s not ours I hasten to add.

[quote user="Bury Green"]Strewth, the Championship is the place for regurgitating a nightmare.

First Fozzy, now Pongo Pattison, I hate to think where Bobby Eagle might surface.  [/quote]

Eagle plays for Lowestoft as does Rossi Jarvis and a few other former Norwich youngsters.

I remember a time when a few people on here thought Rossi should be in our midfield.

Oh yes indeed he does, the mighty Bobby Eagle is rising through the leagues once more at Lowestoft.

If Felix The Cat at Fulham can let Fozzy near the Championship then who knows where some of our former superstars might reappear?

The Lesser Jarvis wasn''t really up there with some of the academy''s finest offering was he, I shudder at the thought.

I suppose Lee Clark knows Pongo Pattison well enough from his time as Rodents number two, my God when you think back it was a truly wretched chapter in the clubs history.

[quote user="Bury Green"]Strewth, the Championship is the place for regurgitating a nightmare.

First Fozzy, now Pongo Pattison, I hate to think where Bobby Eagle might surface.

Actually I could think of one club I''d love to see him play for in the Chump, it''s not ours I hasten to add.[/quote]

hey give the guy a break he scored against the scum ! ;)

I still remember the "standing ovation" Fattison got in the next game just days after being done for drink driving....

Croft, Pattison, Hughes, Robinson.... a midfield to strike fear into anyone!