Sign in to follow this  

Arsenal defender

Per Sky they gave reports that Norwich have made an offer for Arsenal defender Ignasi Miquel, who is entering the final year of his Emirates Stadium contract. Anyone know much about him?

I saw him play for Arsenal Reserves when they came to Norwich a couple of years ago. I remember thinking he was decent, very comfortable on the ball, very tall but not an excellent header, likes to make things happen from the back, he stood out as one of the better players that night.

Another player linked Jesus. Are we having a ''B'' as well

I remember this kid thinking he could play but yeah his headers were slightly upwards But anyone name me a 19 year old that can header a ball superbly well everytime

Question is has anyone seen him in the stands yet?

The team vs Blackburn and Ipswich was threadbare once you looked at the subs bench in crucial areas

its a very long season ahead

[quote user="Paul101"]The team vs Blackburn and Ipswich was threadbare once you looked at the subs bench in crucial areas

its a very long season ahead[/quote]

Not that threadbare when you add in Olsson, Surman, Hooper, Howson, Jerome, Cuellar, Murphy, mcGrandle , o''neill, E.Bennett and possibly the Belgian guy.

A bit more on this here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2736915/Ignasi-Miquel-set-Norwich-Arsenal-agree-sell-defedner-1-5m.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

[quote user="Paul101"]The team vs Blackburn and Ipswich was threadbare once you looked at the subs bench in crucial areas

its a very long season ahead[/quote]depends on which bench you were looking atours seemed ok