Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Neil Adams Previews Bournemouth

According to BBC...

Norwich won the last meeting 2-1 at Bournemouth in the League Cup in September 2000 - their only win in the last 11 meetings. The last league meeting between these sides ended as a goalless draw at Bournemouth in the old Division Three in February 1960. Bournemouth are unbeaten in the last nine meetings at Carrow Road in all competitions, winning five. Norwich''s last home win was 2-0 in the old Division Three in November 1951.

"it''s analysing the opposition and playing to our strengths ... we are never going to do something that the player''s are either not so good at or don''t wanna doyou try to pick a team that suits the strengths of the players..... "  2m 30secs in

stuff that was so clearly missing with Hughton and is often not grasped on here eitherjust the basics of the game - done well

"we are never going to do something that the player''s are either not so good at or don''t wanna do"that may well be a comment on ''previous behaviour''

I don''t think you should keep worrying about last season. It was a different league with a different manager and different attacking players. I didn''t see a lot of change when Neil Adams tried to juggle last season''s players in last season''s league. What would have been those players strengths to play to?

I don''t ''keep worrying''I merely suggested that Adams words may reflect the difference between what happened under the previous manager and how things are nowprompted by his comments todaythat''s all

Perhaps if he''d realised earlier we''d still be in the Prem then. Or not.

I''m enjoying this season for what it is buddy. Even some of the most negative posters on here have begun to turn their attention to the binners. Where ours always was. The rest have cleared orf....

perhaps if he had been appointed earlier..........as to the negative posters, almost to a man, they have disappeared ... like so many turds down the pan

let''s just hope we don''t lose too many in a row otherwise they will come floating back up again (as with a blocked drain)