Firstly please don''t shoot me down as this being a negetive post, these two have been excellent so far this season but I do feel its a bit of ''found their level''. I have no problem with this as this is the division we are in and players only have to be good enough for this league but hopefully next year if we do go up with strengthen and improve both.

As said this is in no way negative and I''m well behind the boys #NCFC #OTBC

Both have eluded to the fact that there is much more freedom and they felt restricted to a role under CH.

We are going to see more of the ball in championship which is always going to make midfielders happier

I think especially BJ (imo), he''s looked far more comfortable. As we''re at ''this'' level. He looks more comfortable on the ball and is being allowed along with tettey to get further forward

Three things imo. One, yes there will be a little more time on the ball than there was in the Premiership.Secondly, our front three are causing so many problems to defenders and that in itself is allowing a bit more space behind.Thirdly, the emphasis now through the whole team is on attacking. Pace, movement and attacking intent is everything we''ve wanted to see from our team - and so far its there - and BJ and Tettey are benefiting from that.

It''s worth remembering that 2 seasons ago, Hughton''s first season in charge, Johnson was 3rd in the POTS running, and could''ve easily been 1st. I think both could play in the Prem, but I do think they are much more suited to this level simply because as we''ve seen if both home games so far, the opposition give them much more time on the ball, and sit much further off allowing Johnson and Tettey to go further forward. Hence why they''ve got 3 goals between them so far this season.

I think it''s easy enough for all to see that the team are enjoying their footy and showing it. Tettey was bouncing to the chant at one of the Bkackburn goals with a massive grin.

The wing play has improved and more willing runners and players looking for the ball / making runs to create the space.

Hughton had us play tight. The problem with that is progessing from a defensive shape to an attacking one fluidly and with enough pace to do so on the counter when possible. This season I think we are better in some areas of the squad than last season. Some players are clearly benefiting from all of these factors - Hoolahan is another.

Tettey if we can keep him fit (touchwood) will be a cut above the rest this season.

Great midfielder who clearly loves the club and I would have him as a major player of the season contender.

For me, not sure if it''s that they''ve found their level more the freedom they get in this division. - that won''t last forever