Sign in to follow this  
Salopian

Is this Toivonen Mark 2?

How long does it take to make an agreement? - The clubs agreed a fee ages ago, he has said farewell to his colleagues, has had his photo taken outside CR, and tweeted thanks to all the supporters. Adams would like him to come.

All very commendable, but it is getting near Tuesday. If he pulls out over the next two days, we are in the proverbial........, in chances of signing another very good player.

Come on Wivas, and come on McN. - have someone lined up.

My nails a very short by now, which doesn''t matter, but I fear that my beloved club could lose out.

Sightly of topic but i saw toivonen playing for rennes(i think) the other day v st ettiene and he looked exactly rubbish. altho to b fair he was starved of support, but he certainly wouldnt of fitted in with us last season on that performance.

RVW didnt do alot either, his movement around the box is very good but for some reason no one ever seems to find him with crosses or thru balls

How dare a bloke take a day or two to decide whether to make a life altering move, the utter cheek

i just meant in that game. Rennes were very defensive and clearly playing for a point, which was similar to us, away from home under hughton, i just meant he wouldnt have done any more then rvw last season.

if he signs he signs if he doesnt he doesnt, simple. no point worrying about it. he probably has more than 1 offer, so understandably wants to make the right decision for himself, not for us.

FC Brugge website says he''s left

* Michel Preud’homme will not be able to call upon Vadis Odjidja or Maxime Lestienne, both leaving Club Brugge. Their absence creates room in the selection for Yannick Reuten and Sander Coopman, both earning a first European selection.