Sign in to follow this  
AidanC

This window

I feel credit should be given when it''s due, Neil Adams has surpassed most expectations this window and it''s a welcomed surprise

My question to you is out of the signings this summer which are you looking forward to seeing the most.

For me it has to be this Vadis chap, supporters of Brugge hold him quite highly.

[quote user="AidanC"]For me it has to be this Vadis chap, supporters of Brugge hold him quite highly.[/quote]I speak fluent Belgish and on their forums they think we''ve been ripped off. [+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="AidanC"]For me it has to be this Vadis chap, supporters of Brugge hold him quite highly.[/quote]I speak fluent Belgish and on their forums they think we''ve been ripped off. [+o(][/quote]Surely you mean you speak fluent Flemish Laps? [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="AidanC"]For me it has to be this Vadis chap, supporters of Brugge hold him quite highly.[/quote]I speak fluent Belgish and on their forums they think we''ve been ripped off. [+o(][/quote]You have enough trouble with English Lapps, so I don''t hold out much hope with your ''Belgish''.[;)]

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="AidanC"]For me it has to be this Vadis chap, supporters of Brugge hold him quite highly.[/quote]I speak fluent Belgish and on their forums they think we''ve been ripped off. [+o(][/quote]Surely you mean you speak fluent Flemish Laps? [;)]

[/quote]is that the language craig fleming uses ?