Sign in to follow this  
tom cavendish

Crawley

Josh Murphy and Steven Whittaker were the best players against Crawley. Jerome did well too.However, I thought Surman and Martin were terrible. I had expected Surman to be trying to earn a new contract and

Martin to have been better against lower ranked opposition but Crawley were getting the better of both players.

He''s a qualified radio scout - don''t question him!

Surman doesn''t need to play for a new contract - he''s been offered one . . . . .

I agree with you Tom, Whittaker was one of the better performers and Russel Martin looked completely knackered from 60 minutes on

perhaps master ovendish could update us on the new bristol rovers stadium, that one that was supposed to cost no one any money and would be ready for the 2014/15 season a plan that was held up as model to us, and further suggested that by allowing students to grow peppercorns at the airport we could build a new stadium at the show ground for nothingso master tom, when will the building be finished and will a newly relegated bristol rovers be able to fill this 21,000 seater stadium ?given their last home game attendance was around a quarter of that figure

Martin seemed to spend a lot of the second half coming across to talk to the bench - his radar was certainly off when attempting overly ambitious passes. For what it''s worth I thought Jerome had a really good game.