Sign in to follow this  
Camden Canary

Brentford (a)

Hi guys long time reader slack poster. Looking for 1 or 2 tickets for the brentford game. Ideally 2 but I''d take just the one don''t mind if it''s standing or sitting. If you could help me out then that would be excellent. Cheers

Tried that and I''m on a waiting list but not holding out much hope. I''ve seen in the past on here people sometimes have spare tickets so thought id try my luck

Plenty of tickets available in the Brentford fans part of the ground.  If you don''t mind keeping your hands down and not cheering out loud but just want to be there, it is always an option.   Its not the same as being with our fans, but you can get a kick and some pride out of watching our fans celebrate en masse from a distance. 

Again LDC I''ve explored this avenue and I am happy to do it but I''m gonna take my chances until a couple of days before hoping I can still get a ticket in the home end as a last resort. I''ve never been in a home in end watching norwich but I can assure you my passion may over ride sensibility if we score a 90th minute winner in a thriller lol