Sign in to follow this  
Dr Zeuss

Best non British/Irish player we've had

If keelan counts then him, but alas I am too young to have seen him play, just folklore to me.

Using the same rules, since I have been watching Norwich Zambian born Welsh international Rob Earnshaw comes to mind with his better-than-a-goal-every-two-games ratio.

Damian Francis was good if you count English-born foreign internationals (Jamaica).

But, using undeniable foreign player criteria Steeno was solid and likable.

Tettey is well on his way though if he stays and helps makes us a success this season.

Has to be Efan Ekoko. Very, very, very good player. Pace, power and boy could he finish. Played in possibly the best Norwich team I have ever seen.

Remember the game at Goodison Park well when Ekoko absolutely detroyed them.

( Ekoko''s through yet again, and he must score and he HAS! ). Brilliant commentary.

Bizarrely, I was going to start this very thread myself today! Must be due to Odjidja-Ofoe (that''s my first attempt at spelling his name without looking!).

I will also vote for Steen. Based on my only having watched city the last 20-25 years. Tettey is on his way and is a close 2nd for me though.

Not sure about best, but my favourite is genuinely Marc Libra!!

Yes, it is purely due to that debut wonder goal, one of the best I''ve ever seen.

Will always have a place in my heart because my brother is a man city fan and he was stood next to me in the Barclay when it was scored. It''s a a goal I will therefore remind him of for the rest of our lives :)