Sign in to follow this  
Adycakes

Website Issues?

Hey,

Is anyone else having trouble with this site today, pages failing to load, posts not being submitted .. etc

Is it having a meltdown because it''s deadline day?

This site is old and tired and has a meltdown quite often.

[quote user="Sephiroth Owa"]The new chat function thing has caused this site to run slowly since implemented for me.
[/quote]

It''s like sticking a caravan on the back of a clapped out old banger!

Typical that on the day you want quick access that you spend more time trying to get it to work

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

a 15 year old message board and they give us a pink bubble...

dear god!

[/quote]

I wish there was more communication/information from the Pinkun - but it could be that the issues surrounding radically changing this forum would mean starting again with different software, with all past history etc lost.  I quite like the appearance of this forum compared to most other forums that I''ve looked at - it is clear and easy to use, despite the odd gremlin. The new unmentionable forum is good too, but there is a lot of stuff on there and sometimes, simpler is better. All this forum needs imo to improve it is that the issues surrounding quoting are sorted and perhaps the addition of an edit button and a little more moderation.   It is clear that this is still an important visiting place for fans and hopefully, the new competition from the new rival site will make the powers that be at the Pinkun sit up and do something about  improving this one.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="InchY Grabban by the nuts and wring em out."]This site is old and tired and has a meltdown quite often.[/quote]

Bit like the old boys who post on it.......

[/quote]

Glad I''m not the only one then

Yes, slow and/or freezing here as well-thanks pink bubble thing if you are to blame. Suspect that has been introduced so this site can be phased out.

Apologies, there are major issues across all sites at the moment (EDP24 and London24 homepages looking particularly bare). Had to happen today of all days of course. The pink bubble is innocent.