Sign in to follow this  
Paul101

Ignasi Miquel

Sky Sports understands Arsenal defender Ignasi Miquel is set to undergo a medical at Norwich this evening ahead of sealing his permanent switch to Carrow Road.

talk to some arsenal friends and they rate him but we will see Liverpool fans rated Ayala

I hope this is true, however, my guess is that Sky are just re-hashing what Archant have written.

OTBC

If it wasn''t for his constant injury problems I think Ayala would have become a good signing, his touch and vision was superb.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3167017/ShowPost.aspx

(sorry to be a d!ck but it has been mentioned...that i''m a d!ck but also the thread)

Arsenal fans don''t rate him, Leicester fans thought he was alright, who knows really, he''s young, if we can get him cheap then great. It''ll be good to have a ball playing CB

your not a dick in this case miggens as they thread mentions we made a offer and nothing more ;)

ahh but you see that''s the magic part

all day they had the Redmond rumour and the man united loan posted

but then updated the news story somewhere after I posted but before I finished the steak chilli ;)

[quote user="Paul101"]ahh but you see that''s the magic part

all day they had the Redmond rumour and the man united loan posted

but then updated the news story somewhere after I posted but before I finished the steak chilli ;)[/quote]

Apologies, you are right. Trust the steak chilli was nom!

[quote user="jedi"]If it wasn''t for his constant injury problems I think Ayala would have become a good signing, his touch and vision was superb.[/quote]

Except crucially for a defender he couldn''t time a tackle to save his live.

Ron manager wrote......

"Sorry Pual, archant have had this up since 11am". 

Who is Pual ? Is he a new Brazilian poster on here?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3167017/ShowPost.aspx (sorry to be a d!ck but it has been mentioned...that i''m a d!ck but also the thread) Arsenal fans don''t rate him, Leicester fans thought he was alright, who knows really, he''s young, if we can get him cheap then great. It''ll be good to have a ball playing CB[/quote]

Strange, a handful of Gooners I know rate him as a good and up & coming.

[quote user="Kurious Oranj"][quote user="jedi"]If it wasn''t for his constant injury problems I think Ayala would have become a good signing, his touch and vision was superb.[/quote] Except crucially for a defender he couldn''t time a tackle to save his live.[/quote]

Tackling was a problem.  And of course there were his "constant injury problems".

I dunno what to make of this one.

He has the height but looks a bit awkward and there have been mixed reviews.

You can''t fault his pedigree though, La Masia, Arsenal youth, Spain U 21''s he must have something about him. Plenty of spanish speakers at Norwich to make him feel at home as well.

Borrowed from another Board:

"Leicester fans on this site seemed happy when they thought they were signing him:

http://www.foxestalk...us-pernamently/".

Interesting range of opinions.

well the tnt driver was adamant we wouldn''t sign him unless arsenal signed a new defender as they needed him for cover

“It’s brilliant for me to come here and I want to try and get in the team as soon as I can to help Norwich get back to the Premier League.

I had to move on from Arsenal and Norwich have given me the chance to prove myself. The Championship is a tough league, but I know what it’s about and I enjoyed it last season.

I’m really looking forward to getting started.”

– IGNASI MIQUEL, NORWICH CITY

Almost no first team experience, but plenty of Spain youth team games and has won the u19s as an ever present. Can''t be bad as long as we remember he''s still a kid at 21 years old.