Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Valderrama

Hatem Ben Arfa

According to SSN serious loan offers from Championship clubs being considered.

This is one player I would love to have. If he can show anything like the form he did before his bad injury then he would be a monster in the championship. If this is a doable deal it makes letting Redmond go look a little more appealing.

Sadly I think his best days are behind him, a few years ago he would have been an unbelievable signing but now not so much as he seems to have lost his hunger for the game.

Plus he has just rejected a loan move to Birmingham as he doesn''t want to play Championship football:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hatem-ben-arfa-rejects-loan-7698238

"If he can show anything like the form he did before his bad injury then he would be a monster in the championship."

If he could do that he wouldn''t need to be loaned back to the Championship.

Fantastic player, the only reason he''s being touted and offered to championship clubs is because he''s fallen out with the manager big time apparently, there''s no reason he would join a championship club, he belongs in a champions league club imo.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Fantastic player, the only reason he''s being touted and offered to championship clubs is because he''s fallen out with the manager big time apparently, there''s no reason he would join a championship club, he belongs in a champions league club imo.[/quote]

... but instead he plays for Newcastle.. and in 4 years is averaging 19 games a season.... so he''s a lower prem substitute.... there''s a reason he isn''t playing in the champions league...

injuries and attitude from what my mate says (who supports newcastle and arsenal which i still can''t get my head around). Most newcastle fans dislike Pardew (which i can''t blame them for) so it could be why a lot of them are on Arfa''s side after calling Pardew a clown amongst others. Everyone knows he has the quality, yet he''s had injuries and I think he has an attitude problem there, thats my opinion, i don''t think it''s because he''s not good enough because he seemed, for example, to be touted to go with cabaye to PSG, yet from memory injuries and the fact that newcastle wanted to keep him meant that didn''t happen. (although admittedly although at the time it was a big football news story, its still all speculation)

Loan ''til Christmas, get himself nicely in the shop window for January. And with respect to Birmingham, we must be a decent proposition.

I agree the boy is good enough to play in the champs league. But he needs to prove he''s still got both the ability and the desire. No one has seen that for 2 years.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Gone to Hull on loan, a good signing I think for them[/quote]

"champions league side...".... yep...