Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Deadline Day - LET'S AV IT!!!!!

If I was actually a fan of another team, why would I be devastated Gary Hooper was on another team. It would just mean that my team would win with a clean sheet if he was playing against them...

jdawg32 wrote the following post at 02/09/2014 9:26 AM:

If I was actually a fan of another team, why would I be devastated Gary Hooper was on another team. It would just mean that my team would win with a clean sheet if he was playing against them...

Still not too bright I see jaemae!

I didn''t say you were a fan of another team did I?

You are a troll though and to be honest NCFC doesn''t need fans like you so please feel free to go support another team.

I suggest that terrible little club down the road.

This way there would be no need to continually disrespect one of our best strikers.

Come on now. There hasn''t been anyone on here who has joined your sadistic cause so you might as well pack your bags little boy!

Fair enough.

True, I am devastated that garbage like Hooper is rapeing the club of money without producing anything on the field.

That''s good. Wake up and no players of importance have quietly sneaked out. Great work Norwich.

The Thompson one (buy now, get next summer) seems weird on the face of it.

But on reflection it can only be a sign that the club is investing in the long-term, and we hadn''t exactly neglected midfield this window.

Very pleased that the defence was attended to in the final flurry.

Somebody, somewhere knows what they are doing.

Jaemae/jdawg you little fruitcake. Have you ever made a post which doesn''t slag off poor Gary Hooper? Did he steal your lunch money at school or something? What is the reason for this deep rooted hatred?! I think you need to get some counselling mate. I''d hate to see you have a break down when he scores for us.

Careful there, Manc - you might be accused of being an intellectual pseudo-psychologist (by the resident psychiatric candidates or their pet baboons) if you suggest counselling!

Great transfer window.....some good ypung prospects, some older heads and off loaded high earning, non performing players......the only down side is no one wants Bassong!

Makes you think that he might just be looked as too high risk for clubs to gamble on. I bet the club & Bassong come to a mutual agreement and he gets released.

lowered wages, increased the young pool of good players and put money in the bank and IMO we have a stronger squad than ladt year in the prem.

[quote user="lharman7"]Poor jdawg32 (jaemae) and Hot Tub. They must be devastated. Great window and a huge well done to all involved! OTBC COYY!!![/quote]

Sad day when your own club is so boring you have to sign on here.

Still, school starts tomorrow eh chaps ? ( or ladies )

Yeah, he sure was injured all of last year... You might not want to opine about who is or isn''t an idiot, you don''t seem to grasp much...

[quote user="MancCanary"] I''d hate to see you have a break down when he scores for us.[/quote]

Not something I''m gonna have to worry about...

jdawg32 wrote the following post at 02/09/2014 9:43 PM:

Not something I''m gonna have to worry about...

No it won''t be because when he does you will all of a sudden disappear from this forum!

Poor window overall, looks like we''re stuck with Grabban and Lafferty until at least January.

Hot Tub wrote the following post at 03/09/2014 1:33 AM:

Poor window overall, looks like we''re stuck with Grabban and Lafferty until at least January.

Bore off little boy!