Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Deadline Day - LET'S AV IT!!!!!

Hope it''s Bassong, now we''ve got defensive cover. We''re losing a big player if it''s Hooper. Bassong however will not be missed

[quote user="Samwam27"]Hope it''s Bassong, now we''ve got defensive cover. We''re losing a big player if it''s Hooper. Bassong however will not be missed[/quote]

It''s not Hooper, they didn''t even inquire about him.

[quote user="jdawg32"]It''s sad when Kevin Doyle is thought as better quality than this club''s supposed "best striker"...[/quote]Aww, Jaemae2, was you banned? [:(]Again? [:D]

[quote user="jdawg32"]Michael Bailey''s twitter:

Palace signing Kevin Doyle on loan from Wolves - so Gary Hooper can rest easy.. .[/quote]

this was 40 minutes ago, BTW, unfortunately Hooper is getting paid to ride the pine, if only another club was actually stupid enough to have wanted him....

[quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="jdawg32"]Michael Bailey''s twitter:

Palace signing Kevin Doyle on loan from Wolves - so Gary Hooper can rest easy.. .[/quote]

this was 40 minutes ago, BTW, unfortunately Hooper is getting paid to ride the pine, if only another club was actually stupid enough to have wanted him....[/quote]Why don''t you rate Hooper. 20+ goals at this level, even 8 in the Premiership for a team that couldn''t score for love nor money!

[quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="jdawg32"]Michael Bailey''s twitter:

this was 40 minutes ago, BTW, unfortunately Hooper is getting paid to ride the pine, if only another club was actually stupid enough to have wanted him....[/quote]Why don''t you rate Hooper. 20+ goals at this level, even 8 in the Premiership for a team that couldn''t score for love nor money![/quote]

Because he didn''t score 8 IN THE PREMIERSHIP, this isn''t hard to look up he scored 6. 2 of them were PKs 1 was a fluke deflection from 40 yards, then 3 goals from run of play in 32 games (24 starts) yeah, he''s great....

[quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="jdawg32"]Michael Bailey''s twitter:

this was 40 minutes ago, BTW, unfortunately Hooper is getting paid to ride the pine, if only another club was actually stupid enough to have wanted him....[/quote]Why don''t you rate Hooper. 20+ goals at this level, even 8 in the Premiership for a team that couldn''t score for love nor money![/quote]

Because he didn''t score 8 IN THE PREMIERSHIP, this isn''t hard to look up he scored 6. 2 of them were PKs 1 was a fluke deflection from 40 yards, then 3 goals from run of play in 32 games (24 starts) yeah, he''s great....[/quote]Aah, JD puts my mind at rest now and confirms that Hooper is indeed rubbish. Good job I didn''t mention someone like Torres, and at £50m scored only 2 league goals last season, the season Hooper scored, what was it 6!!!!Oh I looked it up. Hooper scored 19 in this league in 09/10. That must mean he''s rubbish. Oh yeah, 3 less than Grabban last year. SO Grabban must be rubbish too!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Assaidi having a medical at Stoke, which means they''ve given up on Redmond if, indeed, they were interested in the first place. Southampton have been ominously quiet...[/quote]The guy at Southampton on SSN didn''t mention Redmond, seems like Sadio Mané is the midfielder they''re going for.He did, however, say that Hooiveld was likely to be on his way to Norwich - seems strange to sign two big left-footed centre backs on the same day!

[quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="jdawg32"]Michael Bailey''s twitter:

Because he didn''t score 8 IN THE PREMIERSHIP, this isn''t hard to look up he scored 6. 2 of them were PKs 1 was a fluke deflection from 40 yards, then 3 goals from run of play in 32 games (24 starts) yeah, he''s great....[/quote]Aah, JD puts my mind at rest now and confirms that Hooper is indeed rubbish. Good job I didn''t mention someone like Torres, and at £50m scored only 2 league goals last season, the season Hooper scored, what was it 6!!!!Oh I looked it up. Hooper scored 19 in this league in 09/10. That must mean he''s rubbish. Oh yeah, 3 less than Grabban last year. SO Grabban must be rubbish too![/quote]

he scored 19 ONE YEAR. Cameron Jerome scored 18 at this level ONE YEAR, how did he do those other years?

[quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="jdawg32"]Michael Bailey''s twitter:

Because he didn''t score 8 IN THE PREMIERSHIP, this isn''t hard to look up he scored 6. 2 of them were PKs 1 was a fluke deflection from 40 yards, then 3 goals from run of play in 32 games (24 starts) yeah, he''s great....[/quote]Aah, JD puts my mind at rest now and confirms that Hooper is indeed rubbish. Good job I didn''t mention someone like Torres, and at £50m scored only 2 league goals last season, the season Hooper scored, what was it 6!!!!Oh I looked it up. Hooper scored 19 in this league in 09/10. That must mean he''s rubbish. Oh yeah, 3 less than Grabban last year. SO Grabban must be rubbish too![/quote]

he scored 19 ONE YEAR. Cameron Jerome scored 18 at this level ONE YEAR, how did he do those other years?[/quote]Unbelievable! Grant Holt only scored 21 in one season in Championship. The list of JD rubbish strikers just goes on and on. Suggest you go get your Hooper therapy, and soothe your anger for any other strikers you don''t rate.

[quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="Samwam27"][quote user="jdawg32"][quote user="jdawg32"]Michael Bailey''s twitter:

he scored 19 ONE YEAR. Cameron Jerome scored 18 at this level ONE YEAR, how did he do those other years?[/quote]Unbelievable! Grant Holt only scored 21 in one season in Championship. The list of JD rubbish strikers just goes on and on. Suggest you go get your Hooper therapy, and soothe your anger for any other strikers you don''t rate.[/quote]Leave this argument alone Samwam, you won it ages ago [;)]

[quote user="Samwam27"]Don''t worry wolf, I''m off to bed, after a decent transfer window. [/quote][Y]

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]How have we gone backwards Hot Tub?

For me we have got rid of players that didn''t want to be here and replaced with ones that do. No tears over RVW or Fer or Pilkington from me and replacing them with Jerome and VOO and we shall see what McGrandles is like, sounds like a great prospect.[/quote]We haven''t strenghtened up front, and overall the midfield is weaker as evidenced by the signing of Wee Jimmy Krankie from the equivalent of a league two side. VOO looks like the pick of the signings but might take a while to adjust to Adams'' direct hoofball style.

We have strengthened upfront, we''ve replaced RVW and Becchio who wouldn''t even play and replaced the with a proven goalscorer in grabban and kept hooper, whilst getting in Lafferty and Jerome, which is fantastic.

Adams doesn''t play hoofball, you haven''t watched us. A very good window. I think we''re going up up up.

Hooper and Grabban = promotion

Vydra has been great, haven''t you seen him this season? Although watford were poor with 10 men against us understandably, he and they have done well this season so far despite unrest in the dressing room.

Louis Thompson confirmed and loaned back to Swindon.

Been a fantastic day all-round. Brought in the necessary defensive reinforcements, kept our key players, and snatched up a promising midfielder.
Well done everyone at NCFC.

Poor jdawg32 (jaemae) and Hot Tub. They must be devastated.

Great window and a huge well done to all involved!

OTBC COYY!!!