Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Deadline Day - LET'S AV IT!!!!!

[quote user="Hot Tub"]First Callum Wilson, now Surman think that Bournemouth is a better bet than Norwich. Surman has obviously seen first hand how the club is run and wanted out.[/quote]

Have you seen dear old PortalooKing? He seems to have gone missing...

Amazing! Harry Redknapp stops for a TV reporter at QPR''s training ground and DOES NOT wind his window down for a chat!

I think that is a Deadline Day first...

[quote user="Herman "]  [:D]Brilliant. Harry''s got no money.........i hope.[/quote]

Yeah, that 10 mill bid for Borini really proves that... It''s not that they have no money, it''s they have no interest in Hooper LIKE ANYONE ELSE.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]No one is coming... that is what I tell myself each deadline day...[/quote]There may be a surprise but it''s possible we are already done.

[quote user="jdawg32"]they have no interest in Hooper LIKE ANYONE ELSE.[/quote]Oh dear Maccy, has your Jaemae2 been banned as well? [:^)]

I''ve heard a last minute deal for Sierra Leone international striker Eric Ebola could be happening, reports say he''s a deadly striker with a lethal finish

... sorry

Unless something happens at the last minute then it''s a case of waving the white flag with regards to getting promoted. It was vital that we strengthened, but we''ve ended up going backwards and repeating the mistakes of 2005.

How have we gone backwards Hot Tub?

For me we have got rid of players that didn''t want to be here and replaced with ones that do. No tears over RVW or Fer or Pilkington from me and replacing them with Jerome and VOO and we shall see what McGrandles is like, sounds like a great prospect.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 01/09/2014 9:56 PM:

apparently we''ve got another outgoing; i wonder who it is

Subject

Not Hooper surley

Assaidi having a medical at Stoke, which means they''ve given up on Redmond if, indeed, they were interested in the first place. Southampton have been ominously quiet...