Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Deadline Day - LET'S AV IT!!!!!

thought i''d pick a manly thread title.

Who do ya reckons coming in? Who do you reckons going out?

imo

Out - Surman, Bassong,

In - Miquel

(am I being too hopeful?)

Still expecting Bunn to go and maybe for us to sign another goalkeeper who isn''t really going to care about playing as cover. Rudd is well known and fancied as a prospect and Bunn has wanted to leave most of the summer. Don''t be suprised if players like McFadden and McGeechan etc go out on loand as well with Hall Johnson etc..

Deadline day as a Norwich fan normally end up as a massive anti-climax.[|-)]

I think Bunn would have gone, but he''s currently out for up to two months after having an ankle operation. Could see him going out as cover on loan once back to fitness.

Bunn would be a likely leaver but I''m sure I read he''d had an op recently, so that''s probably more likely to be a loan later in the season when fit?

Overall I reckon/hope we won''t be too busy - we''ve done most of our transfers already and done pretty well, so don''t need too much to happen:

Surs to Bournemouth, if he doesn''t sign an extension here

Bassong to somewhere/anywhere

Miquel in from Arsenal

And that''s it, though who knows what odd things may happen.

That is indeed a testosterone driven subject line.

Surman, Bassong, Becchio, Redmond out.

Arsenal defender in. I think that this may happen on a loan basis next week.

I have no facts to base any of this on.

Who cares about deadlines day. We have a quality squad even if Redmond goes, which is the only likely deal going on.

Is the guy from Falkirk a winger? And the Murphy twins. We''ve got loads but I don''t think he''s going in any case.

Anyway, Happy Transfer Deadline Day to you all [<:o)][;)]

The Murphy twins will not be regulars so we need to keep Redman unless McGrandles is seen as a left winger with enough maturity for his age to be consistent in his performances.

I rate Redmond and hoipe he doesn''t go. But he was a regular starter for us in the Premier League when he was younger than Josh Murphy is now. Not sure about Jacob though.....

[;)]

nutty nigel wrote:

"Gary Hooper has got stuck in the transfer window"

This is what happens when there''s too much transparency. Much safer to have opacity in our transfer dealings - it also gives us more excuse for uninformed speculation.

Paddy Davitt saying that Surman has agreed to Bournmouth move - 3 year deal, medical being done now. Thats a good deal for him if that goes through. Always quite liked the guy, but he was never really good enough to be a regular.

shame in a way, he was instrumental in getting us up last time but perhaps we have better players now, hopefully we get more than the £500k being said

[quote user="Trevor Hockeys Beard"]nutty nigel wrote: "Gary Hooper has got stuck in the transfer window" This is what happens when there''s too much transparency. Much safer to have opacity in our transfer dealings - it also gives us more excuse for uninformed speculation.[/quote]

Relax.......it''s a bathroom window !

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

********************** Breaking News ************************

Gary Hooper has got stuck in the transfer window[pi]

[/quote]

What a pane.

[/quote]

He must be blind if he thought he could get through...

First Callum Wilson, now Surman think that Bournemouth is a better bet than Norwich. Surman has obviously seen first hand how the club is run and wanted out.

[quote user="Hot Tub"]First Callum Wilson, now Surman think that Bournemouth is a better bet than Norwich. Surman has obviously seen first hand how the club is run and wanted out.[/quote]

Doesn''t look great does it.

I''m really disappointed with this. Would have loved to see him play a holding role next to Tettey. Reckon he would have shone there.

Real quality player.