Ben Arta - Loan

M Keane - Loan

N Powell - Loan

Ake - Loan

Gnarby - Loan

Miquel -1.5M

Guidetti -4.75M

We I can but hope

Other than keep Elliott Bennett for squad cover and the fact he is motivated to be here I agree with your ''Outs''

Regarding ''In''s'' again, most of these I''m with, I would like to add a loan deal for Scott Sinclair if Redmond goes, at 24 needs to be playing and I''m sure we can afford 1 year if we get the touted £9m for Nathan.

Like the idea of Guidetti too...

To be honest, with the exception of a centre back coming in, so one of Ake, Miquel or Keane. I would be happy if absolutely nothing happened transfer wise over the next 48 hours. That said, I wouldn''t be unhappy to see Bassong, Surman or Becchio go, but I certainly wouldn''t want to see Hooper, Redmond or Bennett leave.

[quote user="GH9"]To be honest, with the exception of a centre back coming in, so one of Ake, Miquel or Keane. I would be happy if absolutely nothing happened transfer wise over the next 48 hours. That said, I wouldn''t be unhappy to see Bassong, Surman or Becchio go, but I certainly wouldn''t want to see Hooper, Redmond or Bennett leave.[/quote]

I''m in the same boat as you, we will need hooper this season as it''s a long tough season and with injuries and suspensions we need quality back up and hooper is a better striker than Jerome.

Same goes with Benno definatly don''t want to see him go as he''s a quality replacemnt for any of out midfielders.

We need strength on depths and we currently have that other than in defence so in my eyes no outs with 1-2 defencive recruitments and we are in for a good season.

"Guidetti -4.75M"is that with players signing fee ?players signing fee plus agents fees ?players signing fee plus agents fees and future possible appearance payments etc ?does that above amount include, or not, the buying out of his current contract ?

what does it matter, he''s talking about players that he thinks are likely to go out and players he thinks we could replace, the approximate fee is what he thinks it will cost to get (in this case) guidetti, it doesn''t mean its accurate and it doesn''t matter if he''s included agent fees etc. Its not like it makes much difference is it. If we were to pay £5m for guidetti, its not like we''re then gonna spend another £10m for his agent, its speculation, its about reinvestment into the team.

"If we were to pay £5m for guidetti"as we don''t know that nor ever will then the rest would be meaningless, were it not to be the basis of silly attacks upon the clubthe whole point of the OP was based on some ''playground swapsies'' idea - which is totally flawed

so why post up this drivel ?

oh dearout has popped Lord Looney Tunes himself

ps if misery is sat out side a boozer in the sun with a pint, then it''s ok with me - though in about 10 mins when someone comes off their shift and joins me it might well be that state

pps I would not get to fussed just because somebody points out that you haven''t a clue what you are warbling on about

[quote user="City1st"]oh dearout has popped Lord Looney Tunes himself

ps if misery is sat out side a boozer in the sun with a pint, then it''s ok with me - though in about 10 mins when someone comes off their shift and joins me it might well be that state

pps I would not get to fussed just because somebody points out that you haven''t a clue what you are warbling on about

[/quote]

Nor have you it would seem ,,,,,, Guidetti is being released by Man city ,,, I would doubt you have to buy a contract out !

"If more than 2 of these come to pass i will be very happy indeed

Outs

Redmond -7.5

Hooper 6.5

Surman 1.25

Bassong 2.5

E Bennett -1.7

Becchio -600k

INS

Ben Arta - Loan

M Keane - Loan

N Powell - Loan

Ake - Loan

Gnarby - Loan

Miquel -1.5M

Guidetti -4.75M

We I can but hope

Well 2 1/2 of these came to pass counting Becchio as a 1/2 as he has gone for 1/2 a season.

i do think we need to send a few out on loan as our squad has assumed bloated proportions;

As soon as the league cup match vs Shrewsbury is done I would like to see 3 or 4 of the young players McGeechan, Loza etc go out on loan for a few months.

Are there any countries with the window still open as to further transfers out, thinking of Bassong here?

Are there any countries with the window still open as to further transfers out, thinking of Bassong here?

"

the transfer window re-opens for non PL clubs next week, only it is called the emergency loan windowso I expect we will see a few more player moves then as it will be business as usual