Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Bored.....

....at home, doing a youtube trawl and stumbled across this classic. I don''t think that i had watched the highlights before.Pacheco looked very good. Remember the day, beautiful sunny spring. Took a mate along to show him how good we were at the time and we didn''t disappoint. [url]http://youtu.be/mQ5rjPUvg0c[/url]Another absolute legendary classic i was at, but can''t find a decent video except this. A better version should be out there, shouldn''t it?[url]http://youtu.be/p3PfpOCTGng[/url]

I was near the front of the Jarold, where some of the Scunthorpe players were doing their "routines" before the match and I remember thinking how casual they were in their preparations, no real focus or organisation, so it looked good for us right from the start.  Pacheco did well and was a timely boost to the team, much like KK was two seasons later - just freshened things up.  Shame he didn''t stay - and KK for that matter.  Didn''t see many home games that season, but that was a good day out! 

I am not sure about KK but would have liked us to have taken a punt on Pacheco and Lansbury. The latter definitely had potential to push on, under Lambert, in my opinion.

Yep, all the way. I was about the only one left on my row when Drury''s went in. I scared the hell out of the old dear in front of me[:D]

When Boro scored their 4th there the sound of crashing seats as Norwich fans left was as audible as the Boro celebrations. But what happened next was unique for me in my years as a fan. The support from those left was unbelievable. Even before we scored to make it 4-2 the atmosphere in the stadium became that of total support. And the team responded. As each City goal went in it just seemed like it was meant to be. And when Delia had that mad moment at half-time in the Citeh game I''m sure what happened at the Boro game was what she was referring to. We had some fantastic times under Worthy and that Boro game is right up there amongst my favourites.

That game was absolutely fantastic. Drury scoring that header is probably the best moment i''ve witnessed. Jackson''s winner against Derby a very close second.