Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 5

League One where Bristol City (3-2-0-7-4) entertain Scunthorpe (1-1-3-4-11).Bristol City v Scunthorpe.......Home win. Good luck Vindo. [Y]

Struggled for a unique game this week, so into the depths of Norway where Eidsvold should beat Medkila in the Norwegian league Division 2 Group 4.Eidsvold are 6th, 4/3/2 at home. However Medkila are second bottom, 1/0/7 away. There is a real gulf in class between the bottom three and the rest of the league, and Medkila have been comfortably beaten in their last two away games.Eidsvold won the away fixture 2-1, so not 100% sure on this one, but at 1/6 it seemed reasonably safe.Best of luck all

Firstly apologies to Vindo for giving him such a god awful week. International weekends have often been profitable for us but this one looks really difficult.

I''ve settled for a qualifier on Sunday. Hungary have beaten Northern Ireland on each of the four previous occasions they''ve played each other. Hungary also have some good form in recent friendlies while Northern Ireland have struggled to score goals in theirs. Hungary are ranked #34  while Northern Ireland are #95. 

Hungary            v            Northern Ireland            Home Win

Keep em coming guys, we won''t let the paucity of decent fixtures stop us from (hopefully) picking an awesome set of six...

In fact I''m loving the challenge, and clearly so are you guys - I''m no expert by any stretch, but the picks so far show the commitment of the pups to search high and low for a value bet!!

Thanks for all efforts so far, I''ll post a final six after work on Friday night.

Ps. Cheers nutty being so flexible re cut off time

Hi all.

What a horrible week to get this job Vindo!

Having perused the fixtures I am going to go for a game in the German 3rd division, being played on a Saturday afternoon

Stuttgarter Kickers (who my autocorrect is persistently trying to rechristen the stuttgart kissers!) host Fortuna Cologne.

Stuttgart second in the table with 14 points from 7 games and three straight home wins.

Fortuna third from bottom with 4 points from 7 games

So Stuttgarter kickers to beat Fortuna Cologne at home for me this week.

Ps - have avoided the Germany v Scotland fixture for obvious reasons!!!! Never underestimate us...we''ve only got to stop Muller and Kroos and Oezil and .....er the rest of the best team in the world!

Best of luck Vindo

"Alfreton Town continue the search for their first Vanarama Conference points of the season with a tough-looking trip to league leaders Barnet"

Well that''s what it says in the preview anyway so on a really tough weekend a Barnet win will be my choice.

Good luck Vindo, a tough week for you, having all the PUPs behind you will help.

An offering from the Bayern Sud Division of the German Oberliga. It comes with the warning that the current odds are 1/20, but in a potentially difficult week it might be of use.Rain/Lech to win at home against Unterhaching II.Top versus bottom. Rain/Lech with an 8-1-1 and 33/6 record. Unterhaching II with a 0-1-8 and 7/35 record. Hence the odds! Rain/Lech''s only defeat came in their last match, 2-1 away from home, so they should be keen to make amends. In their last six matches Unterhaching II have conceded 27 goals.Good luck to all!

What a horrible looking set of fixtures we have this week. Despite that I was expecting Poland to be around the 1/50 mark to beat Gibraltar, who in my mind I have in the same class as San Marino. I was plesantly surprised to find Poland priced up at 1/12 with hills.

Gibraltar v Poland away win

Best of luck

Good luck Vindo, international weeks not easy mate - I''ve had the "pleasure" of picking one season so I know what you''re up against!

Northern Ireland Premier for me

Warrenpoint Town v CLIFTONVILLE - AWAY WIN

Leeds canary

Evening folks, posting my pick now and hopeful that my Mear Kat will be home soon to pick!!

Off to Belgium for me:

K Lierse -v- RSC ANDERLECHT AWAY WIN

Right, thanks guys for some good looking picks on this international weekend – I''ve gone for a bit of a mix up, some internationals, couple of domestics and, to put it as politely as I can, one slightly more obscure one…

Germany v Scotland HOME win

Gibraltar v Poland AWAY win

Spain v Macedonia HOME win

Peterborough v Port Vale HOME win

Barnet v Alfreton HOME win (also my pick)

Rain/Lech v Unterhaching HOME win

Thanks for all the picks, fingers crossed time now. Best of luck all

Sorry I''m late with this I''ll go for SPAIN to beat Macedonia

Good Luck Vindo and all you Lovely PUPs

Will try and make Colney on the 22nd NN

[quote user="Mandie Moo"]Evening folks, posting my pick now and hopeful that my Mear Kat will be home soon to pick!!

Off to Belgium for me:

K Lierse -v- RSC ANDERLECHT AWAY WIN[/quote]Sorry Mandie but that''s not until the 13th.

[quote user="vindo"]Right, thanks guys for some good looking picks on this international weekend – I''ve gone for a bit of a mix up, some internationals, couple of domestics and, to put it as politely as I can, one slightly more obscure one…

Thanks for all the picks, fingers crossed time now. Best of luck all[/quote]

Thanks for these Vindo. They look a great selection to me. I''ve enjoyed your positivity in a difficult week and believe you were just the right PUP to see us through. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £36.59. Here are the details : -

Rain/Lech

1/20

1:00 Sat

Purple

Barnet

1/3

3:00 Sat

Yankee,Splutcho,Yelfuture,Newcy,Statto,Vindo

Peterborough

10/11

8:00 Sat

Herman, ‘nana, Bor, Jellytot, Greg

Germany

1/6

7:45 Sun

NWC, CDM, Gravy, Norflkch1, AJ

Poland

1/12

Tilly, Apples, Hector,

Spain

1/12

7:45 Mon

Chelle, Deisel

The games are spread nicely over the three days. With no Norwich game this gives us a real interest in the weekends football. Good luck Vindo and all this top team of PUPs.

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Mandie Moo"]Evening folks, posting my pick now and hopeful that my Mear Kat will be home soon to pick!!

Off to Belgium for me:

K Lierse -v- RSC ANDERLECHT AWAY WIN[/quote]Sorry Mandie but that''s not until the 13th.[/quote]

Well that was a bit embarrassing!!

Can I go with Poland please!

Thanks and best of luck everyone

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="vindo"]Right, thanks guys for some good looking picks on this international weekend – I''ve gone for a bit of a mix up, some internationals, couple of domestics and, to put it as politely as I can, one slightly more obscure one…

Thanks for all the picks, fingers crossed time now. Best of luck all[/quote]

Thanks for these Vindo. They look a great selection to me. I''ve enjoyed your positivity in a difficult week and believe you were just the right PUP to see us through. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £36.59. Here are the details : -

Rain/Lech

1/20

1:00 Sat

Purple

Barnet

1/3

3:00 Sat

Yankee,Splutcho,Yelfuture,Newcy,Statto,Vindo

Peterborough

10/11

8:00 Sat

Herman, ‘nana, Bor, Jellytot, Greg

Germany

1/6

NWC, CDM, Gravy, Norflkch1, AJ

Poland

1/12

Tilly, Apples, Hector,

Spain

1/12

7:45 Mon

Chelle, Deisel

The games are spread nicely over the three days. With no Norwich game this gives us a real interest in the weekends football. Good luck Vindo and all this top team of PUPs.

[/quote]Not easy to find, but Rain/Lech won 4-2 today. Good start, vindo!