Sign in to follow this  
daz

johnson doubt for sat...

knowing someone who works at colney.... been told today Johnson is wearing ''one of them boots'' (not football) so I guess / hope its just a pre-caution...

but also said ofoe looking good BUT young mcgrandles looks VERY good.... so maybe one of the 2 at worst case scenario as didn''t mention howson.... but said the sensible option would be o''neill.......

[quote user="daz"]knowing someone who works at colney.... been told today Johnson is wearing ''one of them boots'' (not football) so I guess / hope its just a pre-caution...

but also said ofoe looking good BUT young mcgrandles looks VERY good.... so maybe one of the 2 at worst case scenario as didn''t mention howson.... but said the sensible option would be o''neill.......[/quote]Bad news, if true.

hes never normally wrong ;) as can watch while they sort the pitches out :)

That would be a shame - I am critical of BJ but he has started the season well and right now I am happy to play an unchanged side.

If true this does show why we need strength in depth,   with VO_O, O''Neill or even Howson as alternatives any injury will hopefully be adequately covered.

Great news that our new signings are impressing tho

Never happy if a NCFC player is injured, but against Cardiff, I will not be very worried if VOO plays instead of BJ. Infact, I am willing this change on, even if BJ was fit.

I''m a bit concerned your mate is divulging sensitive information. People from the Cardiff staff may read this and now know not to prepare for Bradley Johnson. There is a reason the club have said nothing to the media about his rumoured injury.

We are well covered in that department i think. I''d like to see Vadis in if Johnno is out but I suspect this is more a Gary O''Neil game and Tettey can do more of the ambitious stuff.

The reason the club have said nothing about the injury is beacause they tend to do that in the press conference before the match, its not a secret.

And Cardiff don''t *know* not to prepare for BJ, because it would be foolish to do that on the basis of a rumour!

In fact, I might post a rumour indicating that Grabban was seen in a similar boot and so Cardiff won''t prepare for him either.