Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Best binner team (City)

To contiue in the form of posting a team of former City players that have played for someone else, I thought I''d see if I could make a team from players that have played for us and the binners. Seems I can.GK - Andy MarshallDef - Ben WyattDef - Bobby BellDef - Ryan BennettDef - Matthew BatesMid - Trevor PutneyMid - Ian Crook (kind of)Mid - Louie DonowaAtt - Allenby DriverAtt - Allan LeeAtt - John DeehanSub - Peter Morris (mid)Sub - Keith Betschin (att)Sub - David Healy (att)Sub - David Wright (def)Sub - Jon Hunt (kind of) (mid)Sub - Clive Baker (gk)

Gotta get Clive woods and Joe royle on there. And johnny miller who knocked them out of thecup bbefore we paid them the fee :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Gotta get Clive woods and Joe royle on there.

And johnny miller who knocked them out of thecup bbefore we paid them

the fee :)[/quote]You are correct Nigel, Clive Woods should be in the team. His ommision was an oversight and I would have him replace Jon Hunt as he only played as a trialist for us[quote user="ricardo"]What about Kevin Lisbie:)[/quote]Swap him for Bertchin?

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Gotta get Clive woods and Joe royle on there.

And johnny miller who knocked them out of thecup bbefore we paid them

the fee :)[/quote]You are correct Nigel, Clive Woods should be in the team. His ommision was an oversight and I would have him replace Jon Hunt as he only played as a trialist for us[quote user="ricardo"]What about Kevin Lisbie:)[/quote]Swap him for Bertchin?

[/quote]No, but he''d do as a sub.

Is my memory going or was Peter Morris famous for not being able to head the ball?Looking at the list on SUTRE not the greatest squad to choose a defence from.

Clive Baker (GK)

Matthew Bates (D)

Bobby Bell (D)

Keith Bertschin (F)

John Deehan (F)  Bill Dempsey (D)  Harry Dix (W) 

Louie Donowa (W)

Allenby Driver (F) 

Harry Dukes (GK) 

John Friar (W) 

David Healy (F)

Russell Hemnell (W)

Harold Joy (F) 

Alan Lee (F)

Kevin Lisbie (F)

Andy Marshall (GK)  John Miller (W) 

Peter Morris (M) 

James Peacock (W) 

Cecil Potter (F) 

Trevor Putney (M) 

Jack Roy (W)

Clive Woods (W) 

David Wright (D)

Joe Royle and Bryan Hamilton have connections with both having managed one and played for the other. I think Joe has to manage this team and I can''t think of a job for Hamilton. Any suggestions?

Clive Woods was Norwich through and through apparently...

Bobby Robson once said that when he came off after games the frist thing he used to do was put the Radio or Grandstand on and "See how the boys are doing" meaning Norwich....

He certainly is jas! Goes to our games and last time I saw him was the big Dunc game where he was conducting a norwich quiz for a youngster :)