Sign in to follow this  
Dubai Mark

Traffic on this board

Considering a previous thread regarding an alternative message board, it would be interesting to see the current traffic numbers on this board compared to a month or so ago. Even considering those who are not posting on here currently and the fact there has been an international break together with a good run of results, it is alarmingly quite on here and we see so few decent new subjects posted.

A few reasons I suspect. International break, new board taking some traffic away, relegation to championship meaning less televised games so the plastics tend to post less or disappear altogether

This board tends to be less active when we''re doing well - people prefer to moan I guess.  And also I''m sure posts are being divided between the two boards to an extent.

Plus Waveney "Canary" appears to have disappeared from both boards, at least for now, which is a massive plus for me but does reduce the number of new threads significantly.

given the other factors mentioned above it''s not surprising things are a bit quiet !

There are certainly far fewer threads descending into puerile arguments at the moment. I agree that a lot of it is down to the international break and the fact that we are doing reasonably well at the moment. However, when the trolls aren''t phishing, people aren''t biting and most threads are sticking to the point.

Which makes a refreshing change.

I think traffic will pick up again from tomorrow. Hopefully not with waster poo-stirring, though.

Don''t worry if we don''t win tomorrow this board will be crawling with doom mongers.

International breaks always settle things down and don''t forget the kids are back at school and that always helps.

Very quiet fortnight]HolsInternational breaksNowt going onWhen we resort to quizes you know it''s a quiet news week.

[quote user="Robin Hood canary"]Sensible post ICF. Can''t argue with any of it. Damn that Waveney Canary[/quote]

Well, there''s one suspect for Waveney "Canary''s" current persona on this board LOL.  It''ll probably become clearer next time we lose, eh ?

[quote user="Chip20"]There are certainly far fewer threads descending into puerile arguments at the moment. I agree that a lot of it is down to the international break and the fact that we are doing reasonably well at the moment. However, when the trolls aren''t phishing, people aren''t biting and most threads are sticking to the point.

Which makes a refreshing change.

I think traffic will pick up again from tomorrow. Hopefully not with waster poo-stirring, though.[/quote]Oh no there aren''t. Binner.etc etc...

For me this is the best thing thats happened CANARYKING. Threads now seem to maintain a level of debate which maintains my interest.

I love the natural humour that emanates from these discussions and am confident traffic will increase again as from tomorrow evening.