Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

1p5wich spunking themselves after signing Ambrose...

our dimwitted neighbours had told themselves that the money from Cresswell was going to be used at the end of the transfer window so as to save money on wagesthen it was going to be used to bring in high waged loaneesanyone think the Evans has simply stuffed it in his back pocket as with all the other transfer money ?poor old binners

....and there was me predicting them as an outsider for the play-off''s a few weeks ago....I think I must have missed my tablets or something

Next it will be Pablo Counago for another return, unless he has been signed up for the next series of Splash.

It''s difficult to understand how they have got themselves in such a state. I know we owed around 20m and things got a bit iffy in 2009. But we had plenty to show for that debt. The binners have somehow managed to rack up 82m whilst also giving away virtually everything they owned. And the lamebrained simpletons still think they''ve got a shiny investor!

What happened to portakabinking and bluemike? Perhaps one of them will return to help us understand...

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]....and there was me predicting them as an outsider for the play-off''s a few weeks ago....I think I must have missed my tablets or something[/quote]

You certainly weren''t the only one! I think a lot of fans from both sides of the border saw us both competing in the play offs

I had a quick look and struggled to find anything to do with football. I think the closest was a thread which started:

Looking at the ITFC Direct website 12:16 - Sep 12 with 208 viewsgeg1992
I''ve not seen so little tickets sold for a match, tomorrow looks like it''s going to be a small crowd!

" I think a lot of fans from both sides of the border saw us both competing in the play offs"eh ?one club would have a virtual PL squad with millions to spend on new players and wages - and the benefit of a number of good youth players coming throughwhereas the other would struggle to even put a squad together, with no money for transfers and the likelihood that anyone of any worth would be sold and any incoming players would be what was left on the shelf after the other 23 clubs had had first pick.... and they would be competing in the play offs !