Sign in to follow this  
deltic31

The Scrimmage

Is it me or is this Radio Norfolk show an absolute load of bo!!ocks? Having Rob Butler on it is bad enough, but the content is an absolute joke (and I don''t mean funny!)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

What a world we live in now eh...

[/quote]

Try this one www.harbourradio.co.uk 5-30 to 7 every Friday night its called the Rant hosted by my son known as Tank. its a good listen and you can text during the program, give it a go

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

What a world we live in now eh...

[/quote]

Try this one www.harbourradio.co.uk 5-30 to 7 every Friday night its called the Rant hosted by my son known as Tank. its a good listen and you can text during the program, give it a go[/quote]

Anything is better than Rob "I sit in the Snake Pit, I do" Butler

I usually listen to it at some point on the BBC Radio player. I do Canary Call too[:$] Scrimmage is nicey nicey radio Norfolk early evening fare. This week there was no Chris Goreham which didn''t help. And no real news from the club because it was international week. The big topic was Rainbow Laces and the guest was from Proud Canaries. The feature with Eadie was better that that yellow and green food caper Rob Butler was on about in an earlier episode. Gunny''s should be fun if he does it! Rob Butler gets plus points from me for continually ripping the pee at the binners[Y]

I slated Rob Butler off the other week.the man is up is own backside the sooner he goes the better.