Sign in to follow this  
Bill

City quiz

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]Was the ankle injury Bryan Gunn against Forest when we subsequently got relegated?[/quote]Yes. Meanwhile my second poser seems to causing some scratching of heads...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Pauls Ferry"]Was the ankle injury Bryan Gunn against Forest when we subsequently got relegated?[/quote]Yes. Meanwhile my second poser seems to causing some scratching of heads...[/quote]was it Bill or was it Ben ?or perhaps Johnor Ben or Geoffno it was Bill

Can you name the players signed by the managerthe clue is the last letter of each nameie Duncan Forbes is ...N  ..SRon Ashman ...... N .... H.....N ...N

Lol Morgan....E ....E...T ....TRob Saunders...M ... G..R ...Rfull stops are for example NOT the letters in names

[quote user="City1st"]Can you name the players signed by the managerthe clue is the last letter of each nameie Duncan Forbes is ...N  ..SRon Ashman ...... N .... H.....N ...N

Lol Morgan....E ....E...T ....TRob Saunders...M ... G..R ...Rfull stops are for example NOT the letters in names

[/quote]Ron AshmanDon Heath and Kevin KeelanLol MorganFreddie Sharp and Albert BennettRon SaundersMalcolm Darling and Peter Sylvester

[quote user="ricardo"]Here''s one, three ex City managers (anagrams)Liam KewkerReggie SnowdinToni Branhamly

[/quote]Rioch''s successor. A bit of a ham actor of a manager...[:P]

Here''s another one for the old-timers : -

Name the six goalkeepers who

replaced Kevin Keelan during his career at the club. August 1963 to February

And a more recent one : -

Name the five goalkeepers who used in the 2006/7 season.

As I was too late last night to put my question I hope it''s OK now.

On Sir Stanley Matthew''s last visit to Carrow Road at the age of 50+ who was the City left back he faced?

Sorry - one for the older ones perhaps.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="City1st"]Can you name the players signed by the managerthe clue is the last letter of each nameie Duncan Forbes is ...N  ..SRon Ashman ...... N .... H.....N ...N

[/quote]Ron AshmanDon Heath and Kevin KeelanLol MorganFreddie Sharp and Albert BennettRon SaundersMalcolm Darling and Peter Sylvester[/quote]..E ...Enot Freddie Sharpe

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="City1st"]Can you name the players signed by the managerthe clue is the last letter of each nameie Duncan Forbes is ...N  ..SRon Ashman ...... N .... H.....N ...N

[/quote]Ron AshmanDon Heath and Kevin KeelanLol MorganFreddie Sharp and Albert BennettRon SaundersMalcolm Darling and Peter Sylvester[/quote]..E ...Enot Freddie Sharpe

[/quote]

How about Charlie Crickmore?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Here''s another one for the old-timers : -

Name the six goalkeepers who

replaced Kevin Keelan during his career at the club. August 1963 to February

And a more recent one : -

Name the five goalkeepers who used in the 2006/7 season.

[/quote]Sandy KennonGeoff BarnardPeter VasperMervyn CawstonRoger HansburyChris Woods

[quote user="shaunieboy77"]Paul Gallagher ?[/quote]

Stevie Wonder saw that coming[8-|] [;)]

It was Paul Gallacher and Paul''s Lee Camp[Y]

Here''s an easy oneGrant Holt was City''s leading scorer for 4 successive seasons. Only two other players have equalled that feat. who are they.

[quote user="ricardo"]Here''s an easy oneGrant Holt was City''s leading scorer for 4 successive seasons. Only two other players have equalled that feat. who are they.[/quote]I`ll have a punt on Terry Allcock and the other ..............................................?

[quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="ricardo"]Here''s an easy oneGrant Holt was City''s leading scorer for 4 successive seasons. Only two other players have equalled that feat. who are they.[/quote]I`ll have a punt on Terry Allcock and the other ..............................................?[/quote]Yes that''s one now who''s the other?

Actually, after checking the records, there are in fact 2 more who led the scoring tables 4 times and they aren''t as long ago as Terry Allcock.