Sign in to follow this  
Robin Hood canary

Half time entertainment

We are back to that cross bar challenge nonsense again even those zorbs were better last year.

I wish we could get a bit more variety rather than the same old rubbish every week. I have yet to see any one match the quality of crystal palace half time entertainment.

[quote user="Robin Hood canary"]We are back to that cross bar challenge nonsense again even those zorbs were better last year.

I wish we could get a bit more variety rather than the same old rubbish every week. I have yet to see any one match the quality of crystal palace half time entertainment.[/quote]How about "Mascot Ultimate Fighting"? The visiting team brings their mascot and at half-time Captain Canary challenges them to a 1 5 minute round, no holds barred, mixed martial arts bout in the center circle.

I know a number of clubs allow fans outside to have a fag at half time.

You can only get out of Carrow Road if it''s an "emergency".

I say f*ck the half time entertainment and let us out for a fag!

Doesnt one simply have a cup of tea and prawn sandwich at half time, or maybe a Rich Tea or piece of Cake?

But seriously, it''s about time we matched Crystal Palarse......bring on the Norfolk Dumplings cheer leaders complete with some nice piercings and tatts!

Your taste in women seems to have been distorted by your time in the Middle East, DM. There is a middle ground between burkhas and skanks.

If you don''t like the halftime show, don''t watch. Chat with others, get a snack, surf the internet, moan about the halftime show....... no, scratch that last one!

[quote user="Number 9"]I know its rainbow weekend and all that, but I''m not sure about this having a fag at halftime.[/quote]it''s the changing ends that would worry meperhaps ''having a Bovril'' is some kind of euphemism