Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

Lee Power

Nice work, Mr Power! Hopefully lines him up for a few freebies from CR''s hospitality budget.

I''m glad I perservered and clicked your link, because at first I assumed the article was going to be about our ex-players'' nightclub business deals

I wanted my first post to be intelligent and thought provoking ... But the most appropriate comment is ...

LEE LEE LEE POW..WER!!!

Fond memories - goals against crystal palace away and Leeds at home spring to mind :-)

Fear not, Jedi (not a reincarnation of the old Jedi, presumably). Your post provoked the following thought: word...what a hero/anti-hero. Even my brother in law knows the name and he knows less about football than my pet cat, which is very little indeed.

As for any particular intelligence in posts, that is not a pre-requisite - as those such as myself frequently demonstrate.

Did You Know? section: Lee Power scored 10 goals in his 39 games for Norwich, ten of which (appearances, not goals...) were as a sub.

[quote user="GenerationA47"]

Fear not, Jedi (not a reincarnation of the old Jedi, presumably). Your post provoked the following thought: word...what a hero/anti-hero. Even my brother in law knows the name and he knows less about football than my pet cat, which is very little indeed.

As for any particular intelligence in posts, that is not a pre-requisite - as those such as myself frequently demonstrate.

Did You Know? section: Lee Power scored 10 goals in his 39 games for Norwich, ten of which (appearances, not goals...) were as a sub.

[/quote]One of which was our 4000th league goal. ( v Forest 1992)