Sign in to follow this  
JB

Pride

Today''s win against Cardiff has, for the first time in such a long time, made me feel so proud to be a Norwich fan. It was the nature of the comeback and the dedication of those players and what I assume was a fantastic half time team talk. Of course I have been proud of other results this season, but there was something about today which has restored some of that pride lost so heavily last season. Looking at the way we have been playing recently, it does look like we are strong and getting stronger, but I do not want to curse the good work by stating anything prematurely. I think any Adam''s doubters (I wasn''t 100% sure at the time of his appointment) can revise their thoughts at this point without being premature.

OTBC!!

I am always proud when City put in a good performance and win points, today is no different.

I am still wondering how we won so convincingly in the end despite being very , very poor in the first half. (we were also similarly poor in the previous game for long periods)

So, for me, whilst I am relatively impressed so far with NA, it still is a bit early to start getting carried away.

Don''t get me wrong Dubai, of course I am proud every time we do well, but it was just the nature of today''s win which felt that extra bit special.

I wouldn''t want to get carried away either, but I certainly have been made to think again about my initial thoughts that it perhaps wasn''t the best managerial appointment choice.

I''m with you on that and understand where you are coming from.......I too am coming round to the NA appointment, but I guess just a little slower than you :-)...but it was special to turn that game round today.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I am always proud when City put in a good performance and win points, today is no different.

I am still wondering how we won so convincingly in the end despite being very , very poor in the first half. (we were also similarly poor in the previous game for long periods)

So, for me, whilst I am relatively impressed so far with NA, it still is a bit early to start getting carried away.[/quote]all the previous seasons mistakes were there to see in the first halfnot only did we look sluggish but we never closed them down or moved off the ball - so when they had the ball they had space and time to use it and keep possessionconversely when we had the ball there was rarely more than one optionsecond half that changed dramatically... Jerome hustled and closed them down, we ''hunted in packs'' with often two or three close by any challenge which means once the ball is won there is an easy option to pass to ... then everyone moves off and the attack gets going

it also shows what a sack of sh ite this ''stats'' bo llox is, as so much is out of the individual players control

I have been working today, but driving home tuned in to 5-live (at 4pm) to hear we were two down. I was then fully expecting us to get nothing, so to turn it around from what was (according to reports) a desperate first-half is credit to NA and the lads. Always proud when the lads give their all (like the second half apparently). OTBC!