Sign in to follow this  
Ellie Goulding

It's not good enough

[quote user="King street canary"]With our squad we should be doing better time to go awful Adams[/quote]hmm.. let me gues.. you''re a fan of the "Messiah"? not there today Waveney?

No, he''s right. We may have a half decent side for this league if we can just cut out giving away a goal inside the first 5 minutes. Until we can we can do that it''s going to be a long hard season...

It nice that we scored 4 in a half without relying on Grabban, we have nothing to worry about. Every team in this league will be playing Saturday / Tuesday / Saturday / Tuesday and how teams use their squad will be crucial; luckily we also have a great squad with key players returning from injury...bring on the next game I suppose

[quote user="Surfer"]No, he''s right. We may have a half decent side for this league if we can just cut out giving away a goal inside the first 5 minutes. Until we can we can do that it''s going to be a long hard season...[/quote]

I don''t think so

We have a Premiership squad and have put in very good performances against the teams around us. We will now start to pull away from the pack and will be odds on favourites for the title by Christmas.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="Surfer"]No, he''s right. We may have a half decent side for this league if we can just cut out giving away a goal inside the first 5 minutes. Until we can we can do that it''s going to be a long hard season...[/quote]

I don''t think so

We have a Premiership squad and have put in very good performances against the teams around us. We will now start to pull away from the pack and will be odds on favourites for the title by Christmas.[/quote]

A promising start but lets not get ahead of ourselves with 40 games yet to play. Promotion isn''t won in September.

Stand by what I said, we still need to cut out giving away a goal inside the first 5 minutes. Until we can we can do that it''s going to be a long hard season... hopefully this back four is it and they can develop a solid understanding between themselves.

IMO we''ll see Lafferty and Johnson transition to the bench over the next few games, but they deserved to start given their past performances and one change at a time seems wise on Adam''s part.