Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Cardiff vs Norwich match thread

[quote user="morty"]Amazing comeback! And icing on the days cake is reading this thread and seeing how some of you lost your sh1t just because we went behind lol.[/quote]Nothing wrong with getting annoyed at a slipshod opening 20 minutes.Only plastics feel no pain Morty.[;)]

Oh I totally agree Ricky. Calling for the managers head is maybe a wee bit much though lol. ;)

[quote user="morty"]Amazing comeback! And icing on the days cake is reading this thread .[/quote]but the downside is that you can''t ban anyone.....not even one  ''us lot''

[quote user="morty"]Oh I totally agree Ricky. Calling for the managers head is maybe a wee bit much though lol. ;)[/quote]Lose at Brentford and the cry will no doubt be heard again.NCFC supporters passions are aroused or depressed by the quantity of goals for and against. It''s never been any different in all my supporting years and I wouldn''t want it to be.Sometimes we cry and sometimes we laugh and that''s a lot better than keeping a straight face all the time.

[quote user="morty"]Oh I agree, but my knee just doesn''t jerk quite that much ;)[/quote]

Don''t worry, it will come with age.[:D]