Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Cardiff vs Norwich match thread

[quote user="Orford65"][quote user="STFU"]Despite the defections to norwichtalk there are still a lot of people on here who just can''t wait for us to slip up so they can have a go. 45 minutes of poor football and the overreactions start. People who you don''t hear a peep out of all week who pop up on matchday and wet their pants if we concede a goal.

Quite frankly I can''t understand why you bother watching.[/quote]

Mmm.....you don''t really understand banter & wind-ups do you?[/quote]maybe he understands back tracks and U-turns...either way 4-2. good night Vienna!

Fantastic half of football and Ruddy has proven yet again why he''s far too good for this league and will win us so many points on his own this year. We''ve been fantastic man to man this half but with an average Champs keeper they would have finished us off at the start of the half or even levelled at 3-2.

Adams not out!

Too bad we had a lousy first half, but don''t demand managerial change until he comes out for the second half and sticks with the game plan.

Even if the changes don''t work, if they are sensible, give credit for trying.

Ha, superb! Better to go down 2-0 and come back to win psychologically?

Love the backtracking on this thread, kneejerk or what?!

[quote user="I.S."]Ha, superb! Better to go down 2-0 and come back to win psychologically?

Love the backtracking on this thread, kneejerk or what?![/quote]Didn''t look like it after 20 mins but once we got in our stride it looked a different game.

[quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]I was at work through the night was laying in bed listening to the game then fell asleep in the first half when we''re 2 down just woke up and we''re 4 - 2 up[/quote]Are you sure it wasn''t a dream?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]I was at work through the night was laying in bed listening to the game then fell asleep in the first half when we''re 2 down just woke up and we''re 4 - 2 up[/quote]Are you sure it wasn''t a dream?[/quote]It would have been under the previous manager....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ricardo"]We have had 25 shots so far Amazing.[/quote]I think we had more than that against them at Carrow Rd last season Ricardo but this time justice is done.[/quote]last season I think it took us until Xmas to have 25 shots away from home. With that kind of firepower we will win many more games than we lose. Very refreshing to see Adams approach away games without fear.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]If I was Alan Hanson I''d be saying that you can''t win anything with a rookie manager. As I''m not, I won''t![/quote][B][Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Cardiff hardly had a kick after half time. Love to see the possession % stats for that second half.....80 - 20 ? 

[/quote]They say it''s a game of 2 halves LDC.Never more obvious than today[;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Nearly 3:0 but a smart save from Ruddy[/quote]

key point in the game; great save - go three down and its all over...

Amazing comeback! And icing on the days cake is reading this thread and seeing how some of you lost your sh1t just because we went behind lol.