Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Cardiff vs Norwich match thread

2-2!! ave it!!! well done city!Dare I say it but is Jerome our best player? his impact in the last couple of games has been significant

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Orford65"]it''s just like watching Brazil 2-2[/quote]what!!! you were saying just minutes ago????[/quote]

that was sarcasm! more a case of Cardiff relaxing and sitting back on their lead.

Despite the defections to norwichtalk there are still a lot of people on here who just can''t wait for us to slip up so they can have a go. 45 minutes of poor football and the overreactions start. People who you don''t hear a peep out of all week who pop up on matchday and wet their pants if we concede a goal.

Quite frankly I can''t understand why you bother watching.

[quote user="Orford65"]sack Adams now...he hasn''t got a clue and January will be too late.top 6? that''s a joke.[/quote]

:P x a million!!

WE WANT 4 WE WANT 4

[quote user="ricardo"]A long time since we''ve seen a comeback like this away from home.[/quote]I am categorically NOT assuming anything, but the last time we came from behind to win an away league game was in the Lambert season. The last time we came from behind to draw an away game was in Hughton''s first season.

[quote user="Alejandra"][quote user="Orford65"]sack Adams now...he hasn''t got a clue and January will be too late.top 6? that''s a joke.[/quote]

:P x a million!!

WE WANT 4 WE WANT 4[/quote]15 or so minutes left.. we might get more than 4!

[quote user="STFU"]Despite the defections to norwichtalk there are still a lot of people on here who just can''t wait for us to slip up so they can have a go. 45 minutes of poor football and the overreactions start. People who you don''t hear a peep out of all week who pop up on matchday and wet their pants if we concede a goal.

Quite frankly I can''t understand why you bother watching.[/quote]

Mmm.....you don''t really understand banter & wind-ups do you?