Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Cardiff vs Norwich match thread

This is really poor. In my opinion we have the best squad in this league by some distance. We need to be showing that in performences and were not.

[quote user="JF"]This is really poor. In my opinion we have the best squad in this league by some distance. [/quote]do we?? you''d expect Cardiff to be in the mix at the end of the season... this game could show just how much more work there is to do

[quote user="JF"]This is really poor. In my opinion we have the best squad in this league by some distance. We need to be showing that in performences and were not.[/quote]

if we have the best squad, then why are Cardiff finding it so easy to play us off the park?

am watching the stream now but was out a few minutes ago with the radio on.. Drew Broughton says that Hoovield is a good player but do you risk the team shape and cohesion for someone who has played just a hand ful of times in 14 months?

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="lappinitup". Very happy with that line-up. Very strong in defence.

Are you sure Lapps?[/quote]

Well Jos Hooiveld is playing so were not very strong in defence.

[quote user="Yellows"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="lappinitup". Very happy with that line-up. Very strong in defence.

Are you sure Lapps?[/quote]

Well Jos Hooiveld is playing so were not very strong in defence.[/quote]

He''s not looking too good is he.

I''ve noticed in the last 2 games that Adam''s is rarely on the touchline. How can he influence the game? Players need praise/criticism/direction and he''s not giving any?

every ball from Hoolahan is exactly the same.. there are "wes type" games.. this isn''t one of them... i''d take him off at half time.

All Cardiff have to do now is sit back and catch us on the break. I can see this ending 3-0 or 3-1.Unless we get back in it quickly its goodbye to the points.

I think these are the games where Adams will prove his merit as a manager... if we can rescue a point (or better) than that will speak volumes...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I think these are the games where Adams will prove his merit as a manager... if we can rescue a point (or better) than that will speak volumes...[/quote]

are you kidding? this has CH Mk2 written all over it!

[quote user="Orford65"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]I think these are the games where Adams will prove his merit as a manager... if we can rescue a point (or better) than that will speak volumes...[/quote]

are you kidding? this has CH Mk2 written all over it![/quote]The board (McNally in particular) will be tightening their ars*holes and hoping otherwise!!