Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Exile

live stream

Nothing on Sky, BT, or even featured game on the Football League Show for the next couple of months. Scandalous!

Loads of Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Huddersfield, (See a pattern?) Notts Forest also loads of air time, but us nothing. It''s a conspiracy i tells ya!

Mind you, Chris Goreman looks like he''s got a captive audience of us that are not fortunate enough to be at Carrow Road in person.

It seems most of the Champs games are on Wiziwig... Including ours.http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?&part=sports&discipline=football&allowedDays=7&competitionid=&archive=no&sel_comp=no&p=3

Norwich City FC @NorwichCityFC · now

#NCFC team v @CardiffCityFC: Ruddy; Martin (c), Turner, Hooiveld, Olsson; Tettey, Johnson; Lafferty, Hoolahan, Redmond; Grabban.

didnt think i''d get a stream over here, losing an afternoons pay to watch it, happily !!!! Thanks all for the links. O T B C!!!!

also bet365 have live video but with UK address not visible need different country registration.

Great to watch it without commentary and very often, witless summariesThe ground was deadly silent ... bar us and having a fair few empty seats as well

I don''t suppose anyone who watched the feed noticed who the broadcaster was? Although we can''t show illegal streams at The Ketts there are ways we can purchase legitimate contracts to show the games legally. None of my current systems were able to show todays game and at The Ketts we don''t like to be beaten!

its not illegal I believe.

Today all games from championship have live stream on bet365(must account not be with UK registration) without commentary and without replay to any goals or chances.

I think same will be every round at least on every Saturday not sure for midweek.