Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Keep going like this and all of you Adams haters will get your way

I mean about him leaving.

If he keeps on this form he will end up getting poached by a prem side!

" Adams haters" ?does anyone on here, or elsewhere actually hate Adams ?I think perhaps not only are you being silly are rather excagerating things quite a bit

[quote user="City1st"]" Adams haters" ?does anyone on here, or elsewhere actually hate Adams ?I think perhaps not only are you being silly are rather excagerating things quite a bit

[/quote] Was about to post something similar. May be the OP can clarify what a Adams hater is?

Sure, I had my doubts about him being the right man for the job but glad he has proved me wrong. Does that mean I am a Adams hater?

I cant recall there being any Adams haters.....certainly those who were not keen on his appointment and who have been prepared to give him and his coaching team a chance.......but "haters" certainly not, and regardless of how things pan out lets hope that this continues to be the case, because the actual hatred we have seen over Worthington, Roeder and Houghton was unacceptable.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I cant recall there being any Adams haters.....certainly those who were not keen on his appointment and who have been prepared to give him and his coaching team a chance.......but "haters" certainly not, and regardless of how things pan out lets hope that this continues to be the case, because the actual hatred we have seen over Worthington, Roeder and Houghton was unacceptable.[/quote]The hatred of Roeder was not unacceptable the man was a rodent and deserved it. The hatred of Hughton less so but I certainly dislike the man for what he did to our club

The nastiness of some posters towards managers, owners and directors does demonstrate the stupidity, ignorance and unpleasantness of many people who post here which I suspect comes down to limitations in education and cultural values.

I am with T on this.......and often the hate shown on here towards various people has spoilt what is a decent board with many great contributors.