Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Lambert

He grew that quickly then because around 9 hours earlier to your post he was clean shaven!http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28917064

That could have been us in 2nd place in the Prem if McNally would have handled it better.

I guess the rest of the league hasn''t got him figured out, as so many on here claimed while insisting he jumped ship before it sank. Silly hunts.

That beard is awful. Doing alright with villa so far though.

Be nice to get back to the prem and try and give him a hiding with neyull!

Pineapple, that''s not how the universe works.

It wouldn''t have "been us" in the same way if we are eliminated by someone in an early stage who goes on to win a cup competition it wouldn''t have "been us" that won the cup...

Really annoys me when people say that. "Would have been us" it''s as valid a statement as saying "if Norwich were Real Madrid we''d have won the champions leagues loads of times by now, McNally out"

well villa fans still calling for his head

the club up for sale

no money to spend

the few years of real tedium on par with our own

while on the other hand we are assembling a really decent squad of players and with luck building well for the future

[quote user="King street canary"]Just imagine where we would be if he had not been forced out by mcnasty. Easily challenging for the champions league places week in week out.

Ah what could have been[/quote]Exactly Waveney, that''s why Villa are in the Champions League and certs to win it this season. [:S]

[quote user="King street canary"]Just imagine where we would be if he had not been forced out by mcnasty. Easily challenging for the champions league places week in week out.

Ah what could have been[/quote]us being soundly beaten by Cardiff as you so gleefully predicted at half time yesterdaythen you disappearedperhaps you were at poorman road and suffered an attack of agrophobiawho knows

Everybody knows that''s not how the universe works. Bu.

However, what he''s doing with Villa now he could have been doing with us. Relatively limited funds, but playing hard and doing well.

I see you ignored the part where I called his haters out for claiming he bailed out because he knew he had been figured out and could take us no further.

I think its very refreshing to see a team not labelled as a title contender high up in the table , adding Swansea and Southampton to that. When Lambert left I felt he was moving to another stepping stone.

So if Norwich were villa we''d be laughing, yeah?

Just got to work on that huge jcb and we can move Norwich a couple of hundred miles west then we''ll nearly be there

He''s not here anymore, anything he is doing now cannot be related to us at all

You just wanted to have a little dig at David McNally, a man that saved us from financial ruin

Gone but not forgotten, Paul Lambert will always have a special place in our history.Having said that, I think we all know that the most important thing for Paul Lambert is Paul Lambert. He will never give a second thought to Villa if he is ultimately successful and gets offered a bigger job.

Ha ha that''s rich, Bu.

I don''t know enough about McNally to have a legitimate opinion on him although he and the board screwed up badly last season by not making a change before it was too late.

Yes, if Lambert hadn''t taken his managerial style to Villa, that could easily he us flirting with the big boys instead of trying to reshape the team into what it was when he left.