Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Empty bins

yesterday''s attendance at poorman road showed that less than 15,000 home fans turned upcould we not help them ?with Cardiff being such a long trek I''m sure that many Canaries could have popped along to help out our impoverished neighboursa sort of BinAid

must be worrying times for the paupersfirst time a league game has dropped below the critical 15,000 in a decade or sostill, they do have the millions from the sale of Cresswell................. if only dear Marcus could remember which back pocket he stuffed into

perhaps the one with the deeds to their training ground

Err, no we wouldn''t! After 14 years in this league I would expect us to drop to 22-23k like we did occasionally in our relegation to L1 year but we''d never get attendances as pathetic as that.

A dour, hopeless relegation season and the first few home matches after Colchester when we were still struggling in L1 where we remained around 23k are more like what our lower base would be.

They don''t get any fans in because their club is on a permanent down swing, their fan base is slowly receding and we''ve been swallowing up most of the support around East Anglia for a good while now being the more exciting, fashionable club.

They averaged 18k in their last promotion to the PL back when ticket prices were much more reasonable which says it all really

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]I my live in sufflok but don''t mean I am a scummer.[/quote]

Ditto, I have an Nr post code Beccles is in Norfolk as far as I''m concerned

Have to be something special to recoup the 100+mill in debt they are.

Basically, Ipswich is a third world football club and fits the town itself perfectly. A dump.

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]Why do you care about attendance so much. If we was in the championship for 14 years we would have the same turn out[/quote]why do you care so much that you have to log on and post a reply ?hmmm

err, because it is about the money somebody PUTS INTO the club not takes outa clue - Cresswell transfer fee