Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

For Those On The Brentford Waiting List.

I have been told that there are around 100 waiting for ticket returns but having purchased tickets online direct from the Brentford website and speaking to a lady in their ticket office this morning they are quite happy to sell tickets to Norwich fans so if you are that desperate to go apply online or give them a ring.

Ask for The New Road Stand Blocks N500 or 501 as this is where they are selling tickets to people who identify themselves as City fans.

Well done on the detective work Tilly...........old habits die hard, eh ? [:D] It''s nice to know that those who couldn''t get tickets in the Norwich end will still be able to go now.

Well done too to Brentford as there can''t be many clubs that do this for away fans. 

Great to see Brentford showing flexibility .... if only other clubs could follow their example given our tremendous travelling support. I remember they were pretty good to us when we were last at Griffin Park in 2009.

As an aside, the waiting list is steadily reducing as I was able to get two tickets this morning.

Should be a great atmosphere on the terracing if we''ve sold it out, I haven''t been there since they dumped us out of the League Cup in 2001.

Thanks for the tip-off, I''ve just rung and booked 3 tickets in Block 501. They said we can''t wear colours or will be ejected but can otherwise enjoy the game - and the block is predominantly full of Norwich fans!OTBC!

I went over on the offchance in the Lg1 season and sat in with the home fans without colours.

Wouldn''t say it was one of my favourite experiences. In fact I probably preferred sitting in the home section of the old den, but then again I did get to see us win at Millwall I suppose.

I''m surprised you felt like that, Keelansglove, I go to Brentford with my boys quite often and it has never felt ''dodgy'' as a neutral. I''m actually going next week in the home terrace (Ealing Road, it used to be the away end) with a couple of bees fans and I don''t expect any bother - though am happy to play the part of a neutral if it gets me to watch us play (I''ve had a fair bit of practice over the years having seen us at Poorman Road from the home end plenty of times...including the 5-0 drubbing when I was feeling broken while they were all ecstatic!).

They are not selling them over the phone now as the guy said it was because the away allocation has sold out but if you register online you can get them and print your own ticket. Will there be many of us in N500 block as there are still plenty of ticket left unsold?