Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 6

Loving these picks Gravy a little bit of risk and reward

Fingers crossed and an exciting Saturday afternoon not just watching the score from the valleys but also other games in leagues I have heard of and can find

Well done.

Ah, I seem to have missed the boat. At least I can send nutty off on another treasure hunt...The Vastra Gotaland section of the Swedish Second Division.Eskilsminne to win at home against Savedalen.And HT/FT Cardiff City/draw for the NCFC bet.Good luck to all!

Welcome back CityAngel, where have you been? Hope you''ve not been lurking in some dark corner of the interweb and taking the mickey out of some poor neighbour?

Anyway, "Up North" this week for me, to the Country with a big decision to make (You don''t know what you''re doing)

Celtic vs Aberdeen - home rule, sorry, win!

[quote user="gravycanaries"]Right then... Thank you everybody for your help. I have made my selections and hope everybody will join me in crossing fingers and hope we can make some money.

So my 6 selections are....

Bayern munich vs Stutgart HOME WIN (my pick also nutty)

Blackpool vs Wolverhampton Wanderers AWAY WIN

Arbroath vs East Fife HOME WIN

Ajax vs Heracle HOME WIN

Telford vs Barnet AWAY WIN

Raith rovers vs Rangers AWAY WIN

once again thank you everybody.[/quote]

Thank you for these Gravy. The Rangers game is tonight so I''m putting them on now. I''m loving your picks. We have a great chance of winning a decent prize this weekend. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is a mouth watering £125.12. Here are the details : -

Rangers

4/9

7:45 Fri

Bayern Munich

1/6

2:30 Sat

Arbroath

5/6

3:00 Sat

Wolves

19/20

Barnet

8/13

Ajax

2/7

5:30 Sat

I have a feeling these are going to provide a very exciting 24 hours for us PUPs and with the little bit of luck we always need tomorrow could be a great day for all of us and the CSF. Good luck Gravy and all you PUPs[:)]

Sorry I''m late - but what a pleasure it has been reading this thread this week!More Gravy than a northern lad''s evening meal! [:D] And the return of some much missed posters! [&]Good luck mate, this week I have gone for OLYMPIAKOS v OFI Crete - HOME WINand for the Norwich bet, can''t see past a nervy 1 - 1 draw - fancy Kenwyne Jones to score against us too.Leedscanary

Right then, time to join the party...

Would have liked to have included Lafferty to scratch his pad, but odds not sexy and am trying to load a few bases....

Neil has been NLPing set pieces and Turner has been up front and centre media-wise, so we''ll start with:

Michael Turner to score c16/1

Tight prem-style game, cardiff to respect us and negate our weapons, and a result that suits both:

0-0 draw c9/1

Heavyweight support from Nuts and PC leads me to the HT/FT market:

Cardiff HT / Draw FT c14/1

Quite like the possibility that Norwich could overturn the scenario too (thanks Splutch):

Cardiff HT / Norwich FT c28/1

Think we''ll cover those with common mean championship result:

2-1 Home win c9-1

Finally, to some degree laying as a back stop, we''ll dip into the spread market:

Less than 2.5 goals cEvens

Grazie Mille a tutti Voi... In Bocca al Lupo tutti I PUPi! Vs I Gravy!...

Parma

Great stuff Parma! Thank you for these. There''s some exciting bets there with a great chance of making some more money for the CSF. I placed them all with bet365 and we have : -

Turner to score anytime

£1.00 Bet365

16/1

£17

0-0 Draw

£1.00 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

HT/FT Cardiff/Draw

£1.00 Bet 365

14/1

£15.00

HT/FT Cardiff/Norwich

£1.00 Bet 365

28/1

£29.00

Cardiff 2-1

£1.00 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

Under 2.5 goals

£1.00 Bet 365

3/4

£1.75

As Kev just said this thread has been a real pleasure this week. Not that it''s ever a chore! A win on these and for Gravy''s six would be a fitting climax.

Damn...too late. Apologies - not that my pick is ever one worth waiting for!

As is my custom, the lower reaches of the bundesliga is my haunting ground. This week I am going to predict (well, wildly guess if we''re being accurate!) a home win for Darmstadt (unbeaten in 4 league games so far) against poor Aue (played 4 lost 4)

Good luck Gravy and Parma and all you PUPs

Nutty - 4th October will be fine for the Citybet - proud and pleased to be asked. Thanks mate

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Rangers currently 3 goals to the good[Y]

[/quote]

Make that 0-4 with 15 mins to go.

Well done Parma but watch out as Leedscanary will want to drown you in gravy and then eat you. It''s a dirty northern habit to have gravy on everything. [:P]