Sign in to follow this  
Rotherhithe Canary

Brentford Ticket Swap - Terrace to Seating

Hi allLooking to exchange 2 standing tickets for tomorrows game for 2 seated ones. Bringing my other half along to her first City game and don''t want the experience of having to stand behind one of you 6''4 lads tarnishing my chance of getting along to future games.PM me if interested, will be at the ground well ahead of time to make the exchange, both tickets are for AdultsCheers

If you get stuck behind a big lad on the terraces you can move away from him. If you get stuck behind a big lad in the stands you''re f__ked!

My experience of terracing is that once you''re all packed in there isn''t really a lot of space to maneuver yourself into a better position.Also thinking it would nice for her to be able to have a seat for the game, will ask around the pubs later and outside the ground

The only thing I''ll say about their seating is that you get little-to-no leg room at all. The last time we played them (the worst performance ever seen from us) I had my knees either side of the guy in front''s head. Other than that, it''s a lovely little ground and feels like you''ve gone back in time!

Good luck finding a ticket swap though. I hope she enjoys the game!