Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Brentford v City Match Thread

Good teams and managers find different ways to win games. Adams and Norwich have certainly done this so far.

Hanging in while lesser sides hustle us, get in our faces and disrupt us then hitting them once they have blown themselves out is spot on for this league.

And, of course, Adams stuck goals in the side. I have to admit I raised an eyebrow at the number of strikers he brought in but we carry such a goal threat we are always in the game.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Get in. Big 20 now. Brentford are going to throw the kitchen sink at us. Need to show metal.[/quote]

Lincoln, I know you are a fan like we all are, however, you really should spend more time in the greenhouse rather than the dark room. You might then be able to see a little more clearly before issuing "dark" pronouncements.

Such an important result in my opinion - and what a start to the season - wrong managerial choice and wrong signings and we could be Fulham right now, so credit where it''s due.

We certainly look like we''re the team to beat at the moment. We also should be full of confidence - obviously Adams job is to make sure complacency doesn''t creep in.

4 goals in 45 minutes Saturday.

3 goals in 45 minutes tonight.

Goals in this team. And Hooper''s not even kicked a ball yet.

With a few players yet to come back from injury and a few others only just breaking into the side what a mouth watering prospect this season is starting to look. Another 2nd half turnaround of sorts ending up convincing winners. Didn''t see that coming at half time. What a fantastic job that has been done over the summer to get things where they are now. Some big names left but some new heroes joined. Jerome is looking like a monster signing!

Once we go top we seldom let it go. That''s been my experience over the years.It''s just unusual for us to go top this early.

Terrible first half but got lucky with Brentford''s defensive mistake which opened the floodgates. Could have easily drawn this if they went ahead in the first half. Can''t wait to get out of this $h1thole.

I thought Adams was getting ahead of himself when he said he wanted 6 points from these two away games but......

It also seems Neil has the ability to change the game and Hughton''s inability to do so used to frustrate the hell out of me.

[quote user="swjf50"]Just think what the score might have been if we played well for 90 minutes![/quote]Need to save a few goals for Saturday.[:D]