Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Brentford v City Match Thread

Brentford (TBC): Button; Bidwell, Dean, Douglas, Odubajo, McCormack, Dallas, Judge, Gray, Pritchard, Tarkowski.Subs: Bonham, Craig, Tebar, Toral, Betinho, Jota, Proschwitz.

City (4-4-2): Ruddy; Whittaker, Turner, Hooiveld, Olsson; Redmond, Tettey, Johnson (c), Hoolahan; Jerome, Grabban.Subs: Rudd (GK), Miquel, E Bennett, Josh Murphy, O''Neil, Odjidja, Lafferty.

Referee: Tim Robinson---On the face of it an attacking line-up for an away game.

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"]I''ve looked everywhere and there isn''t one, a lot of people got our game confused with the bournemouth/leeds game[/quote]Guilty, I though Bnmth were Brentford grrrrrrrrr

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Darth Catbeard"]I''ve looked everywhere and there isn''t one, a lot of people got our game confused with the bournemouth/leeds game[/quote]Guilty, I though Bnmth were Brentford grrrrrrrrr[/quote]So we''re not 1-0 down already? Phew!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Darth Catbeard"]I''ve looked everywhere and there isn''t one, a lot of people got our game confused with the bournemouth/leeds game[/quote]Guilty, I though Bnmth were Brentford grrrrrrrrr[/quote]So we''re not 1-0 down already? Phew![/quote]No, I twigged it when I couldn''t recognise any of our team.Never mind, Radio Norfolk on.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]If there''s no Link, and you can''t get Radio Norfolk, Chris Gorehams commentary is here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5livesportsextra[/quote]Thanks. I have 5Live Xtra on DAB now.

oh god chaltron score well never go top if we draw against these smaller promoted clubs,

gotta win even if its only wolfes, brentford, rotherham, millwall e.t.c.

Sounds like we''re dominating but not really creating much. Games like this need Wes to shine!

[quote user="AJ"]Sounds like we''re dominating but not really creating much. Games like this need Wes to shine![/quote]

Not sure what game you are listening to, neither side really in control but Brentford sound far livelier than us.

Need to hang on to half time as it stands...