Sign in to follow this  
DaveOTBC

We Need New Chants

bring back the old chants.. "we are Norwich" - to the tune of we are sailing.

"one man went to war" -

We are also one of the few clubs not to sing songs about former legends... Iwan, Gunn, Huckerby etc...

I think the key and problem here Jack is that although your effort is pretty amusing, its to the same tune of EVERY other song invented in the last 5 years.I wonder if the Internet and Sky Sports has been a main effect on clubs losing thier personalised songs etc.

Having been to a handful of Gateshead fc games I''ve been v impressed with their support. They sang this for almost 1 entire half. No idea who sung it first but look like a few sing it"Since I was youngI followed onGateshead FCThe team for mewoooooooooohooooooooaaaahoooo"Obviously replace gateshead fc with ncfc. Video of charlton singing it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAUO45SSbHY

I''m sad to say the singing from our lot has lessened massively over recent years, with it falling off a cliff especially after PL left (I can guess why), but now we''re going to win more game than we lose for a season as least and playing the game the right way it should start building again.

Songs are driven by the youth so its up to them to drive it forward and the middle/older folk to back them up...this provenly helps the 11 on the pitch.

...it pains me to say it, but we wouldnt do wrong by emulating what Palace and their "Fanatics" have done for their club. NCFC management/powers that be take note. Too many old codgers at NCFC pulling all the strings.