Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

BBC

Nothing on their front football page about us but 2 stories about Rangers, one of them beating Inverness in the Scottish Cup - wow!Hope the Jocks vote to jump ship on Thursday & then we might get a mention

The report on BBc website shows Redmond scored first goal and Jeromes first goal was a right footed shot. How wrong can you get.

I saw that in their text commentary too but seeing the goals on SSN, definitely got both details wrong. Cracking goal by Jerome.

That match report on the beeb is pretty one-eyed - (apparently) Brentford could easily have been 3 or 4 goals up in a one-sided first half? Not in the game I was at: we bossed early on and they had a decent spell for just 5-10 mins before half time in which they might have scored but didn''t. The pen decision was 50:50 being generous (it was right in front of where I was stood), but of course ''looked a pen''.

IMO we were flattered by 3-0, they played ok but we played well enough and took our chances - it''s the sort of thing we''ve had done to us plenty over the years.

i used to think these things were biased by club fans but it really does seem Norwich dont get a mention! top of the league and not the top championship story... although Notts forest were every time...

saying that- finally this morning we are top story!

i know it doesnt really matter but it''d be nice to have the same kinda rules for all clubs and stories, not just clubs the reporters like.

I''m happy for us to slip under the radar, as long as we can see the goals we score.

I certainly don''t mind if we are not the favourites for promotion. We don''t need the added pressure.

[quote user="swjf50"]I certainly don''t mind if we are not the favourites for promotion. We don''t need the added pressure.[/quote]We are the favourites and by a considerable margin - currently in the range 3/1 to 7/2 to be ChampionsNext best Derby & Forest at 7/1We are generally 11/10 to win promotion with Derby & Forest around 11/5Grabban is 6/1 favourite to be top goalscorer with Cameron Jerome quoted at 20/1 - get on now!

Listening to Chris Evans this morning, the sports guy said their producer who''s an Ipswich fan was bemoaning the lack of Championship News during their earlier sports update....so they obliged about Norwich being top with the Adams interview to their entertainment refusing to mention his team :-)