Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Tetty - From wantaway to new contract

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Ooohh feel like a celebrity on here now Lapps is name droppin me.

On topic, great news. I do like how Adams has stuck with the squad and given them a chance. Like Hoolahans u turn, it does show the belief the players have in the current management set up.[/quote]Careful, that is almost a positive post.[:D][/quote]

The perception that every comment I make is a negative one is incorrect. But it suits a lot of people''s agenda to tarnish me that way.

Blind optimism is just as bad a trait anyway. Just doesn''t get as bad press.[/quote]I don''t have an agenda Lincoln.I apologise if my gentle ribbing has rubbed you up the wrong way.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dubai Mark"]Agree with lincoln regarding showing belied in the management as that is crucial of course .....so many boxes are being ticked this season so far![/quote]Add in that both sided that came down with us could be managerless by tonight and things really are looking great![/quote]

On the contrary , Morty, I am delighted with the job those managers are doing at their clubs and hope they keep those jobs a while longer yet

[quote user="Crazy Eddie"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Dubai Mark"]Agree with lincoln regarding showing belied in the management as that is crucial of course .....so many boxes are being ticked this season so far![/quote]Add in that both sided that came down with us could be managerless by tonight and things really are looking great![/quote]

On the contrary , Morty, I am delighted with the job those managers are doing at their clubs and hope they keep those jobs a while longer yet[/quote]Unfortunately reports are saying Ole has gone, and McGrath will also be gone unless they win away at Forest tonight.

[quote user="Chestnut canary"]Why only 2 years and not 3 with a year option? These deals were always sorted out properly under Lambert[/quote]Yep. He''s just given himself a new four-year deal Waveney. [Y]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Ooohh feel like a celebrity on here now Lapps is name droppin me.

On topic, great news. I do like how Adams has stuck with the squad and given them a chance. Like Hoolahans u turn, it does show the belief the players have in the current management set up.[/quote]Careful, that is almost a positive post.[:D][/quote]

The perception that every comment I make is a negative one is incorrect. But it suits a lot of people''s agenda to tarnish me that way.

Blind optimism is just as bad a trait anyway. Just doesn''t get as bad press.[/quote]I don''t have an agenda Lincoln.I apologise if my gentle ribbing has rubbed you up the wrong way.[/quote]

It hasn''t Ricardo. You are one of a select few who "rib" tastefully, without being blatantly rude or offensive.

It''s a shame a few more can''t be a little more tact.