Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Tetty - From wantaway to new contract

[quote user="lappinitup"]All this good news coming out of the club is getting boring. Where''s Lincoln when you need him? [;)][/quote]Gone to a Wake with Highland Canary.[;)]They love a fun day out[:D]

[quote user="Lets be aving you"]Beat me to it, Ricardo!

Highland may of course have electoral concerns on the agenda today.[/quote]Indeed. O don''t know if he''s a Yesser or a Noer but he''s bound to be unhappy whatever the result.[W][:(]

I''m not going to get overly excited at this news. A good player at this level, but a limited one who is restricted to well-defined role when playing in the Premier League.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Lets be aving you"]Beat me to it, Ricardo!

Highland may of course have electoral concerns on the agenda today.[/quote]Indeed. O don''t know if he''s a Yesser or a Noer but he''s bound to be unhappy whatever the result.[W][:(][/quote]lol. [:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Lets be aving you"]Beat me to it, Ricardo!

Highland may of course have electoral concerns on the agenda today.[/quote]Indeed. O don''t know if he''s a Yesser or a Noer but he''s bound to be unhappy whatever the result.[W][:(][/quote]I guess we''d be pretty unhappy too if we were freezing our wotsits off in the cold, wind and rain every day.What''s lincoln''s excuse ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Lets be aving you"]Beat me to it, Ricardo!

Highland may of course have electoral concerns on the agenda today.[/quote]Indeed. O don''t know if he''s a Yesser or a Noer but he''s bound to be unhappy whatever the result.[W][:(][/quote]I guess we''d be pretty unhappy too if we were freezing our wotsits off in the cold, wind and rain every day.What''s lincoln''s excuse ?[/quote]His bed is up against the wall and he can only get out the wrong side.[;)]

Alex must be convinced City are going places, especially since out of contract at the end of season and would be a bargain to lower Prem teams. Seems to be enjoying himself as shown by yesterday interview.

Think that leaves Howson as only one out of contract in Summer.

Great news. I was saying before the season started it was essential to keep Hoolahan and Tettey. They''ve been our two best players so far this season so a good bit of business by the club in keeping them happy and getting them tied down to new deals.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]I guess we''d be pretty unhappy too if we were freezing our wotsits off in the cold, wind and rain every day.What''s lincoln''s excuse ?[/quote]Probably gets a fake tan and goes out as "Golden Coppell". [:D]

Seriously though, Lincoln or Highland, please don''t take offence and desert us for the other place.Somebody has to represent the dark side and we all appreciate your efforts[:D][Y]

[quote user="pete"] . Think that leaves Howson as only one out of contract in Summer.[/quote]

Pretty sure Howson signed a new 3 or 4 year contact not long ago.

[quote user="ricardo"]Seriously though, Lincoln or Highland, please don''t take offence and desert us for the other place.Somebody has to represent the dark side and we all appreciate your efforts[:D][Y][/quote]Please, don''t even suggest that!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]Seriously though, Lincoln or Highland, please don''t take offence and desert us for the other place.Somebody has to represent the dark side and we all appreciate your efforts[:D][Y][/quote]Please, don''t even suggest that![/quote]Every site needs a darkside, Morty. We have lost a few of ours but they don''t seem to be doing the same job over there.Perhaps I''ll have to come over more often and stir things up[;)]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]Seriously though, Lincoln or Highland, please don''t take offence and desert us for the other place.Somebody has to represent the dark side and we all appreciate your efforts[:D][Y][/quote]Please, don''t even suggest that![/quote]Every site needs a darkside, Morty. We have lost a few of ours but they don''t seem to be doing the same job over there.Perhaps I''ll have to come over more often and stir things up[;)][/quote]Oh don''t worry, we have a few!And you''re always welcome! ( just behave yourself [;)])

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Ooohh feel like a celebrity on here now Lapps is name droppin me.

On topic, great news. I do like how Adams has stuck with the squad and given them a chance. Like Hoolahans u turn, it does show the belief the players have in the current management set up.[/quote]Careful, that is almost a positive post.[:D]

Agree with lincoln regarding showing belied in the management as that is crucial of course .....so many boxes are being ticked this season so far!

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Agree with lincoln regarding showing belied in the management as that is crucial of course .....so many boxes are being ticked this season so far![/quote]Add in that both sided that came down with us could be managerless by tonight and things really are looking great!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Ooohh feel like a celebrity on here now Lapps is name droppin me.

On topic, great news. I do like how Adams has stuck with the squad and given them a chance. Like Hoolahans u turn, it does show the belief the players have in the current management set up.[/quote]Careful, that is almost a positive post.[:D][/quote]

The perception that every comment I make is a negative one is incorrect. But it suits a lot of people''s agenda to tarnish me that way.

Blind optimism is just as bad a trait anyway. Just doesn''t get as bad press.