Sign in to follow this  
Eaton Yellow

Is our biggest concern?

Evening all, what an entertaining few weeks it''s been for us, the buzz factor is back and I''m loving every minute of it. I know it''s a long hard season ahead and barring a freak injury list I think our only concern would be complacency, I think we have the best squad and we all look so harmonised. I firmly believe Neil will keep them working hard. 3 away wins in a row and a train full of steam for Birmingham at CR

Keep it up lads!

The Chumpionship ain''t easy riding. We have got of to a start probably better than most supporters would have hoped, but we will no doubt get a spanking from one or two sides as the season progresses, if the players get complacent then they undoubtedly will be brought down to earth with a bump

Just enjoy the ride, let''s cheer on the attacking exciting football, last few years under cautious Chris has been a mate, enjoy the games.

I completely agree, as much as points win prizes and ultimately the prem is bread and butter, it''s hard to leave a ground in a bad mood if your entertained, wateva the result. Excitement is in full swing for every game this year

I don''t agree No 9 ,,, we will lose a game here and there , but a " spanking" ? I very much doubt that . I personally think that this season will be very much like our last two promotion seasons in the championship .

Arguably we have a stronger better squad than either of those two seasons ,, and the championship is always tough , but I really believe that we have everything in place to do it .

Spanking was probably the wrong word.

I''m thinking that individual players get tired having played lots of games & as we have a good squad different combinations of players will be tried. Couple that with injuries, its quite possible that we will have games which we lose where our performance won''t be too sharp.

Probable rather than possible.

ie, if Ruddy wasn''t on such good form last night it may have been a different.result.

I''m enjoying the seachange in tatics this season, going out to win games, I had had my fill of wondering whether we would score during a game let alone win a game.

Now I do agree with you no 9 !

We are back to the feeling that even if we go behind , we are capable of coming back and getting a result . It''s certainly become a pleasure to attend the home games again ,, it was getting seriously hard work under Hughton .

I have confidence that if we keep our squad fit , and use intelligent rotation , that we can get through this season with a top two finish , but accept that tondo this will also take an element of good fortune !