Sign in to follow this  
Stowmarket Canary (not Delia)

Poor old Grant Holt

It is a sad time when you only seem to come back on this forum to incite trouble Morty . I thought that you might be better than that ,, and while obviously free to post on whichever forum you decide to , why is your behaviour different on this forum ?

If , as you frequently point out , you have little or No respect for particular posters on here ,or indeed the quality of this forum , why do you feel the desperate need to return to be abusive ?

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]It is a sad time when you only seem to come back on this forum to incite trouble Morty . I thought that you might be better than that ,, and while obviously free to post on whichever forum you decide to , why is your behaviour different on this forum ?

If , as you frequently point out , you have little or No respect for particular posters on here ,or indeed the quality of this forum , why do you feel the desperate need to return to be abusive ?[/quote]Feel free to point out where I am inciting trouble? There is a small group of posters who follow me around looking for it, Rudolph and Houston to name but two.But I won''t let a few idiots force me out, I have always maintained that there is good debate here, you just have to trawl through a lot of detritus to find it sometimes.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Like I said Morty , I think that you are intelligent enough to rise above the Punch and Judy nonsense .

Just ignore the relevant posters , and it will go away leaving you free to partake in honest debate .

Just my observations .[/quote]Oh I doubt they''ll go away.....

I''m always glad to see you Morty but then I''ve never got upset about the occasional bit of ribbing. It''s all part and parcel of what a good Forum should be.It''s good to see that the trouble makers are all behaving themselves on the other board, just a shame they couldn''t do it on here without losing control

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Oh well , I am not trying to fall out with you , I have no reason to do that . I was just giving my opinion .[/quote][Y]

[quote user="ricardo"]I''m always glad to see you Morty but then I''ve never got upset about the occasional bit of ribbing. It''s all part and parcel of what a good Forum should be.It''s good to see that the trouble makers are all behaving themselves on the other board, just a shame they couldn''t do it on here without losing control

[/quote]Oh I completely agree Ricky, a bit of rough and tumble is all part of the fun.But I wish a few of them would change the record, they got boring about 5 years ago.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]I''m always glad to see you Morty but then I''ve never got upset about the occasional bit of ribbing. It''s all part and parcel of what a good Forum should be.It''s good to see that the trouble makers are all behaving themselves on the other board, just a shame they couldn''t do it on here without losing control

[/quote]Oh I completely agree Ricky, a bit of rough and tumble is all part of the fun.But I wish a few of them would change the record, they got boring about 5 years ago.

[/quote]Very true Morty but as my old Grandma used to say, "you can''t cut people out of paper" (meaning of course that you can''t make people how you want them to be, they are what they are, warts and all).Some people will always be idiots but I''ve adopted a philosophy of live and let live which seems to work well enough.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]I''m always glad to see you Morty but then I''ve never got upset about the occasional bit of ribbing. It''s all part and parcel of what a good Forum should be.It''s good to see that the trouble makers are all behaving themselves on the other board, just a shame they couldn''t do it on here without losing control

[/quote]Very true Morty but as my old Grandma used to say, "you can''t cut people out of paper" (meaning of course that you can''t make people how you want them to be, they are what they are, warts and all).Some people will always be idiots but I''ve adopted a philosophy of live and let live which seems to work well enough. [/quote]Unfortunately (and obviously) I have an extremely low tolerance for such folks.[;)]

You''re so full of yourself, moron. Full of sh!tt, that is.

Nobody here made any reference to you, and you show up insisting you''ve been called out. Then when you get called on that, you accuse others of following you around when it is you who is trolling.

As you know I''m right. I expect no substantive reply, just the name calling you pretend to be glad to be free from on the bore bore boring site.

Basically, Morty, you can''t tolerate anyone who disagrees with you which is a problem when you dig your heels in over issues like those involving Hughton last season and get all blinkered and hostile.

Apparently you are ex-forces and this might explain your tendency not to question anyone in authority. Not everyone thinks this way.

Then you come onto a thread like this and start dishing out the insults but can''t take it yourself.

Post where you like but don''t expect to have it all your own way.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Basically, Morty, you can''t tolerate anyone who disagrees with you which is a problem when you dig your heels in over issues like those involving Hughton last season and get all blinkered and hostile.

Apparently you are ex-forces and this might explain your tendency not to question anyone in authority. Not everyone thinks this way.

Then you come onto a thread like this and start dishing out the insults but can''t take it yourself.

Post where you like but don''t expect to have it all your own way.[/quote]So where is all this bile I am spouting then? Or was it just your usual "come on a bit late at night full of hate and whiskey"?And what the hell has my ex occupation got to do with anything? Bit of jealousy maybe, never made much of your own life?Take your pathetic issues and shove them mate, your idiocy is beatifully portrayed by the fact that you brought up that I, at one time, supported Roeder. Thats a hell of a long time to be carrying a grudge round lol.I have no issue with someone who has a different opinion, I do have issues with idiots like you following me round like I stole the jam out of your doughnut.

[quote user="ricardo"]I''m always glad to see you Morty but then I''ve never got upset about the occasional bit of ribbing. It''s all part and parcel of what a good Forum should be.It''s good to see that the trouble makers are all behaving themselves on the other board, just a shame they couldn''t do it on here without losing control

[/quote]

Spot on Rickyyyy!

Apparently another poster from this board has seen fit to complain about his fellow posters on the other site. Particularly but not just me. Apparently my values don''t conform with his. My humour and his aren''t compatible. He somehow wants control of what I post....

I''m glad I started that thread about the other place. I''m sorry that it was construed to be an objection of their existence. It was, and I thought I explained it pretty well, an objection to posters from here going elsewhere to attack good and decent posters on here. But so it continues seemingly unchecked...

If people have an objection to the quality of the software on this forum it''s not the pink un posters fault. If the moderation doesn''t suit them because they have different values to others and expect their values to be catered for then it''s not the pink un posters fault. So what is the point of attacking this forum''s posters either individually or collectively on the other forum.

Morty and Lakey have both alluded to different standards of behaviour on the different forums. So which is the real Morty and Lakey? The ones on here? Or the ones on there? Whichever it is then the other forum is surely being trolled. Me? I''m just me whether it''s on here, another forum or in the pub. Like me or not at least you all know where you stand.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Spot on Rickyyyy!

Apparently another poster from this board has seen fit to complain about his fellow posters on the other site. Particularly but not just me. Apparently my values don''t conform with his. My humour and his aren''t compatible. He somehow wants control of what I post....

I''m glad I started that thread about the other place. I''m sorry that it was construed to be an objection of their existence. It was, and I thought I explained it pretty well, an objection to posters from here going elsewhere to attack good and decent posters on here. But so it continues seemingly unchecked...

If people have an objection to the quality of the software on this forum it''s not the pink un posters fault. If the moderation doesn''t suit them because they have different values to others and expect their values to be catered for then it''s not the pink un posters fault. So what is the point of attacking this forum''s posters either individually or collectively on the other forum.

Morty and Lakey have both alluded to different standards of behaviour on the different forums. So which is the real Morty and Lakey? The ones on here? Or the ones on there? Whichever it is then the other forum is surely being trolled. Me? I''m just me whether it''s on here, another forum or in the pub. Like me or not at least you all know where you stand.

[/quote]I shall try and explain this to you, I''m really not sure why you''re not getting it, but you''re clearly desperate to provoke the issue.Different social situations require different behaviour and people adapt accordingly depending on the framework and rules of any particular situation. Let me give you an example, I was recently on a stag weekend, dressed as Batman, standing on pub tables gulping down slammers like theres no tomorrow. Would I behave like that with finer company such as my children and yourself in the Nelson after the match this weekend? No, of course I wouldn''t. It doesn''t make me somehow schizophrenic or pretending to be something I''m not.Oh and there are no idiots like the pair above, following me round, year after year either.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Another thread dominated and ultimately ruined by Morty.

Sort your life out man![/quote]But you just couldn''t resist getting "involved", could you?My life couldn''t be better, thank you for your concern[:)]

I''m not provoking anything buddy. But I don''t think you quite get what I''m saying. But to go back to your analogy of the stag weekend and the Nelson... Would the party goers slate the Nelson on the stag weekend and then come back into the Nelson doing what they slated it for?

I''m not trying to fall out with you Morty. In fact we won''t fall out because we''re friends. But I just don''t understand the need to slate this wonderful community which has been responsible for so much good and so many real friendships in the 10 or so years I''ve been part of it.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]JUST READ TWO AND A HALF PAGES OF RUBBISH

CAN WE PLEASE STOP ALL THIS CRAP[/quote]

We''ve got moderators coming out of our ears and then some[;)]

I''m not provoking anything buddy. But I don''t think you quite get what I''m saying. But to go back to your analogy of the stag weekend and the Nelson... Would the party goers slate the Nelson on the stag weekend and then come back into the Nelson doing what they slated it for?

I''m not trying to fall out with you Morty. In fact we won''t fall out because we''re friends. But I just don''t understand the need to slate this wonderful community which has been responsible for so much good and so many real friendships in the 10 or so years I''ve been part of it.

[/quote][Y]Passions are running a bit high, chill folks and remember we should all be on the same side especially now that Fulham have come back from 2 behind at Forest.[:D]

[/quote]I wouldn''t mind a go on your pink glasses[;)]Yes, it has been responsible for a lot of good things, including your sterling charity work, but how many of our friends, and good posters have slowly slipped away from here, sick of all the nonsense? Surely even you can''t deny this? Surely you have read this thread and can see the reasons I find it all a bit tedious?Yes, there is good debate and discussion, but sometimes I just can''t be bothered to fight my way through all the tripe to find it. And for the first time, there is somewhere else decent to post about Norwich City.I don''t understand why you are taking this so personally, surely it is patently obvious who I was talking about in my post?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Morty and Lakey have both alluded to different standards of behaviour on the different forums. So which is the real Morty and Lakey? The ones on here? Or the ones on there? Whichever it is then the other forum is surely being trolled. Me? I''m just me whether it''s on here, another forum or in the pub. Like me or not at least you all know where you stand [/quote]

The real Lakey is there on both sites.  Its just that on the other site I know I won''t receive abuse or have to resort to fighting my corner.   I have slightly alternative views about some things - and I can air those views on both sites, but the difference is on here I am more likely to receive abuse for airing those views.   I now have a choice where I post - and choice is good.  Two boards, plenty of room for everyone on both. 

Everyone back to their respective corners please, count to ten and remember there are important games going on tonight that affect our promotion chances. This is much more important than tit for tat arguing. Why is everyone so touchy, things are going well and we are all NCFC fans.